Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, MP3 said:

I know someone working in the arena in my city and she's supposedly coming this fall

Where are you from? :gaycat2:

 

 

 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

20 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

:jonny5:

kjdghdfkjhfgk not Kim and the Normani plug

20 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

:jonny5:

just came across this :dies: 

 

 

wait i just noticed the titanic submarine in the bottom left :hoetenks:

the album cover is already too iconic i fear

Edited by hallucinate

What I love about this title and cover is that it feels really British, very Britpop 90s, it doesn't feel like she's just trying to be an American pop star which is where so many British pop stars have stumbled

11 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

What I love about this title and cover is that it feels really British, very Britpop 90s, it doesn't feel like she's just trying to be an American pop star which is where so many British pop stars have stumbled

I'm a sucker for Britpop in general, that's what I was raised on so I'm eating this up, I can see why some people wouldn't like it though

The album cover has a sense of urgency and immanent danger to it. I LOVE it so much. I'm so grateful we haven't gotten a basic glamor close up shot as an album cover from her since Debut lol. Future Nostalgia's cover is so iconic and feels like it's in movement and this one is just chefs kiss. It's so campy, so british, so unique...ugh!  I kinda wish the album was titled Radical Optimist instead of Radical Optimism though but that's just me being nit picky lol

Edited by IBeMe

6 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

its probably a ballad

Dua said there’s no proper ballads on the album, but there is one that is not a full-ballad. So I’m thinking something similar to Vampire by Olivia 

3 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

they definitely chose the right pic for the cover. these other glam shots don't tell a story the way the actual cover does

i agree but at the same time i think she could've incorporated both 

9 hours ago, khalyan said:

Falling Forever is going to be a collapse :jonny6:

Co-written by Ali Tamposi, so I’m expecting it to be an uptempo. She wrote WDKY for Kelly and One Woman Army for Ciara. 

1 hour ago, MP3 said:

I know someone working in the arena in my city and she's supposedly coming this fall

I hope so. Her show in Toronto was the best thing during Covid. 

Admittedly neither Houdini nor Training Season made me think of the beach but cute aesthetic.

41 minutes ago, ericlewis91 said:

I hope so. Her show in Toronto was the best thing during Covid. 

Yeah Montreal and Toronto were the only two NA shows postponed because of Covid, the hype was high when she finally came 

1 hour ago, MatiRod said:

What I love about this title and cover is that it feels really British, very Britpop 90s, it doesn't feel like she's just trying to be an American pop star which is where so many British pop stars have stumbled

I was just thinking this today. A lot of girls are struggling with coming to terms with her US success (where she’s still doing just fine?), and they want her to trend hop and start doing country music and ballads and it’s like… that’s a sure fire way to flop. It’s not her and it’s not her vision, she’d alienate her fanbase and the US would pay even more dust to her.

 

She’s extremely smart and has a great artistic vision. I think even the things us fans are concerned about will make sense once the album comes out. If nothing else, the music has been and will be great and we’re in for another long era too. There’s so much to look forward to and we’re only just starting!

2 hours ago, ReachOut said:

TS London Session is SOTY

What do you like about it :duca:? 

1 hour ago, MatiRod said:

What I love about this title and cover is that it feels really British, very Britpop 90s, it doesn't feel like she's just trying to be an American pop star which is where so many British pop stars have stumbled

Yeah it's very much giving Cool Britannia circa mid-late 90's vibes

Edited by Miichael

1 hour ago, MP3 said:

Canada ✌️

Omggg I hope it's true. Fall would be so much sooner than I expected.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.