Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 839.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

allegedly  "Illusion" was meant to be first single and apparently she is in Barcelona shooting something this week

 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Edited by mike_int

Has she announced any exclusive cover/signed copies or anything to pre-order? :duca: I'm so buying this album. 

Illusion lyrics

 

Spoiler

A situation's taken over me
Can't you see
I'm in trouble?
Infatuation's got a hold on me
A little jealously
I'm not myself at all

 

I'm surrounded by confusion
And I'm lost in this illusion

 

You serenade me at the ball
Hiding from it all
Behind a disguise
Who's the man who's at the masquerade?
Wish I hadn't stayed
Just to drown in lies

 

Like the headline of a magazine, are you what you seem
Because I'm losing my belief?
Can I make it when there's so much doubt
Someone, help me out 'cause I'm in too deep

 

I'm surrounded by confusion
And I'm lost in this illusion

 

Follow my dreams into distant lands
Blowing in the winds over shifting sands

 

I'm in too deep

 

I'm surrounded by confusion
And I'm lost in this illusion
I'm surrounded by confusion
I'm so lost in this illusion

 

30 minutes ago, mike_int said:

allegedly  "Illusion" was meant to be first single and apparently she is in Barcelona shooting something this week

 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

The title does look very single-y too

Interesting

 

:khalyan:

Just now, stupidjock said:

Illusion lyrics

 

  Hide contents

A situation's taken over me
Can't you see
I'm in trouble?
Infatuation's got a hold on me
A little jealously
I'm not myself at all

 

I'm surrounded by confusion
And I'm lost in this illusion

 

You serenade me at the ball
Hiding from it all
Behind a disguise
Who's the man who's at the masquerade?
Wish I hadn't stayed
Just to drown in lies

 

Like the headline of a magazine, are you what you seem
Because I'm losing my belief?
Can I make it when there's so much doubt
Someone, help me out 'cause I'm in too deep

 

I'm surrounded by confusion
And I'm lost in this illusion

 

Follow my dreams into distant lands
Blowing in the winds over shifting sands

 

I'm in too deep

 

I'm surrounded by confusion
And I'm lost in this illusion
I'm surrounded by confusion
I'm so lost in this illusion

 

its probably a ballad

2 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Has she announced any exclusive cover/signed copies or anything to pre-order? :duca: I'm so buying this album. 

 

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

Illusion lyrics

 

  Reveal hidden contents

A situation's taken over me
Can't you see
I'm in trouble?
Infatuation's got a hold on me
A little jealously
I'm not myself at all

 

I'm surrounded by confusion
And I'm lost in this illusion

 

You serenade me at the ball
Hiding from it all
Behind a disguise
Who's the man who's at the masquerade?
Wish I hadn't stayed
Just to drown in lies

 

Like the headline of a magazine, are you what you seem
Because I'm losing my belief?
Can I make it when there's so much doubt
Someone, help me out 'cause I'm in too deep

 

I'm surrounded by confusion
And I'm lost in this illusion

 

Follow my dreams into distant lands
Blowing in the winds over shifting sands

 

I'm in too deep

 

I'm surrounded by confusion
And I'm lost in this illusion
I'm surrounded by confusion
I'm so lost in this illusion

 

Why did i knew what this would be before even opening the spoiler. :gaycat6:

Just now, Miss Harajuku said:

 

 

Thank you so much! Let me check those available in Europe! :duca: 

3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Illusion lyrics

 

  Reveal hidden contents

A situation's taken over me
Can't you see
I'm in trouble?
Infatuation's got a hold on me
A little jealously
I'm not myself at all

 

I'm surrounded by confusion
And I'm lost in this illusion

 

You serenade me at the ball
Hiding from it all
Behind a disguise
Who's the man who's at the masquerade?
Wish I hadn't stayed
Just to drown in lies

 

Like the headline of a magazine, are you what you seem
Because I'm losing my belief?
Can I make it when there's so much doubt
Someone, help me out 'cause I'm in too deep

 

I'm surrounded by confusion
And I'm lost in this illusion

 

Follow my dreams into distant lands
Blowing in the winds over shifting sands

 

I'm in too deep

 

I'm surrounded by confusion
And I'm lost in this illusion
I'm surrounded by confusion
I'm so lost in this illusion

 

We know the lyrics so posting Kylie's lyric is not much of a joke

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

I think the turquoise translucent will be the regular one and I think also prettiest one and matching the color of the water on the cover, but I ordered the split deluxe one only cause of gatefold and booklet

10 minutes ago, Miss Harajuku said:

 

Hopefully Dua has a chance now! 

5 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I think the turquoise translucent will be the regular one and I think also prettiest one and matching the color of the water on the cover, but I ordered the split deluxe one only cause of gatefold and booklet

i did the same + its signed

Just now, MusicIsMyMaster said:

i did the same + its signed

It was signed for EU market only as bundle with cassette or cd+cassette ans I don't need those, and also if there was additional photo print signed and not the same photo insert, was not worth it for me, already 60€ for one gatefold vinyl is a lot

She will obviously release Radical Optimism (Complete Edition) or something like that later

Im kinda worried all photos from booklet will be posted before so there wont be any surprise

 

d-GVdyhbyfshshsyhy.jpg

Edited by mike_int

4 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

She will obviously release Radical Optimism (Complete Edition) or something like that later

The will stretch the era for another 3 years for sure

the target and UO vinyls are so cute :hippo: idk which one to buy :redface:

The jumpscare with the note pinned on the thread, I thought it was a warning point and I already have 9 lmao. :snowman:

27 minutes ago, mike_int said:

It was signed for EU market only as bundle with cassette or cd+cassette ans I don't need those, and also if there was additional photo print signed and not the same photo insert, was not worth it for me, already 60€ for one gatefold vinyl is a lot

mine was in the USA, so it was that vinal signed, without the cassette etc 

33 minutes ago, kelsea said:

Hopefully Dua has a chance now! 

well dua hasnt posted any actually album cover variants yet...

Just now, MusicIsMyMaster said:

mine was in the USA, so it was that vinal signed, without the cassette etc 

Yeah dont know why for EU it was signed only as bundle

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.