Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 838.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

1 hour ago, Augmented said:

For example when I think of songs like Cool and Pretty Please my mind doesn’t instantly go to the FN cover ( I get more summery aesthetics from them but again that’s just me)

that’s super interesting because when i see the FN cover the first track that comes to mind is cool :katie2: i feel like its sound matches the artwork perfectly

 

and after streaming houdini/training season on apple music with the radical optigod cover, i feel like the adrenaline rush/urgency that both those tracks have in their production fits nicely with the shark imagery

It's been one page since someone asked if the album is 26 minutes

 

:suburban:

So nice to finally have the title and cover - neither of which are my favorite, buti like them. Glad it's not too far away either. 

I still trust she has joker up her sleeve. 

 

It just needs to come out like now before taylor and beyonce release

 

Dua Lipa Brits GIF by BRIT Awards

At the moment we have:

03/05: Release of the album

06/27: Glastonbury Festival (UK)

03/07: Open'er Festival (Poland)

06/07: Werchter Rock Festival (Belgium) 10/07: Mad Cool Festival (Spain)

11/07: NOS Alive Festival (Portugal) 2024/2025: World tour

 

After the Grammys and the Brits, I think it's far from catastrophic.

Hopefully a new single drops late april and she drops a promotional single late march / early april. 

So the bundles on the UK site with the signed insert say it's only included "while supplies last" so like how big is the chance that you order the bundle just to get that and it doesn't even come with it? :skull:

Love the album cover. Tons of symbolism for us to interpret/uncover. 

 

Album title is interesting but it does seem to fit with the theme of the singles. Hopefully the last single is one that Ian has worked on. 

14 minutes ago, watermelonshake said:

So the bundles on the UK site with the signed insert say it's only included "while supplies last" so like how big is the chance that you order the bundle just to get that and it doesn't even come with it? :skull:

I heard that the signed vinyls sold out twice within the first hour it dropped. (Was informed by the vinyl community)

 

I'm hoping that her team isn't just re stocking for them to only pull this little stunt when they ship out.

37 minutes ago, watermelonshake said:

So the bundles on the UK site with the signed insert say it's only included "while supplies last" so like how big is the chance that you order the bundle just to get that and it doesn't even come with it? :skull:

She better not play with that or she'll get DRAGGED for it (and rightfully so) :alexz2:

A. Where's the red she was talking about in every interview dd

 

B. I wish there's been a beautiful sun in the top-left corner omg :jonnycat: or would that have been too similar to FN

6 hours ago, Cheeky said:

I don't really understand all the complaining about the album being 11 tracks. Future Nostaglia also started with 11 tracks and most people seemed more than happy with it.

I don’t see the problem either. 10-12 tracks for an album is ideal. I’d rather have 10 fantastic tracks than 16 tracks with half of them filler, 3 of them so-so.

 

I hope Dua really took the trash out tho.

Where did this 26 min runtime come from? I really struggle to believe it when Dua’s rarely released 2 min songs and the singles this era have all been over 3 mins

3 minutes ago, popstickle said:

Where did this 26 min runtime come from? I really struggle to believe it when Dua’s rarely released 2 min songs and the singles this era have all been over 3 mins

A troll on twitter fhdjjdjd people really ran with it

4 minutes ago, popstickle said:

Where did this 26 min runtime come from? I really struggle to believe it when Dua’s rarely released 2 min songs and the singles this era have all been over 3 mins

Some *** on twitter but people are so illiterate these days that they believe anything they want. Just see how’s everyone thinking the cover/concept we got was not the OG one. 

Credits from the booklet:

 

1. End of an Era - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr


2. Houdini - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr


3. Training Season - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr


4. These Walls - Dua Lipa, Andrew Wyatt, Danny L Harle, Emily Warren, Caroline Ailin


5. Whatcha Doing - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Ali Tamposi


6. French Exit - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr


7. Illusion - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr


8. Falling Forever - Dua Lipa, Ian Kirkpatrick, Danny L Harle, Emily Warren, Ali Tamposi, Caroline Ailin


9. Anything for Love - Dua Lipa, Ian Kirkpatrick, Danny L Harle, Tobias Jesso Jr(?)


10. Maria - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, (?)


11. Happy for You - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, (?)

56 minutes ago, itsjokesta said:

I heard that the signed vinyls sold out twice within the first hour it dropped. (Was informed by the vinyl community)

 

I'm hoping that her team isn't just re stocking for them to only pull this little stunt when they ship out.

I'd be so furious! It's making me hesitant to order because if it doesn't come with it I'd rather just wait and order when I get paid in a week and get the vinyl on its own for less money. 

Edited by watermelonshake

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.