Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Just a week before my birthday and during Eurovision season :WAP:

 

Maybe she will perform at Eurovision finals to 200M audience to promote her album? Ughhh her mindT. :jonnycat:

 

Her peforming at the Eurovision finale after Albania NQs and EBU still preventing Kosovo from participating :jonnycat:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 839.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, SpaceOddity said:

I doubt it's that short of an album given that both Houdini and Season have normal durations AND extended mixes. 

I would LOVE an extended mix of the album DJ style with all the tracks fading into each other 

The gag that’s going to be Taylor on April 19 and Dua two weeks after that :duca:  I finally get to receive

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I would LOVE an extended mix of the album DJ style with all the tracks fading into each other 

Me too but they're not very streaming friendly, are they? There used to be a version of Confessions On A Dancefloor with the entire album being a single track on Spotify, I miss that. 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, SpaceOddity said:

Me too but they're not very streaming friendly, are they? There used to be a version of Confessions On A Dancefloor with the entire album being a single track on Spotify, I miss that. 

Not really. I know AM hosts DJ mixes all the time but overall it’d be clunky on streaming. Shygirl released her extended mixes for her last album initially as a physical-only moment, maybe something like that? Or like Ellie’s Run into the Lights mix, where she has every track by itself on the album and then one track at the end with everything mixed

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Everything about this just screams flop era. A four year wait for 11 tracks? Oh that’s not-

 

Hope this is just a speed bump and DL4 serves in 2025.

This type of stan mentality is so odd

The not being satisfied with something that isn't out so you anticipate the next era which is very clearly not going to come out for years.

Adore the title, so much better than Vertigo and other general ideas

 

The cover is still growing on me, love that it’s textless but she is a bit too far

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Adore the title, so much better than Vertigo and other general ideas

 

The cover is still growing on me, love that it’s textless but she is a bit too far

I agree, I LOVE the cover but I feel like if she was as close as the shark is and the shark was more in the distance like she is, it would be perfect 

These Walls looks like an interlude, The lyrics are too short

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

These Walls looks like an interlude, The lyrics are too short

It could be a dance song too, she needs to give us at least one Hallucinate 

18 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

The gag that’s going to be Taylor on April 19 and Dua two weeks after that :duca:  I finally get to receive

It’s giving Ariana/Beyoncé 

this is the year of the gays

The toxic homosexuals already here obsessing over chart performance ruining it for the people who’s here for the music as always. 

  • Popular Post

Idk if anyone did this yet, but I made out the credits the best way I could:

 

    1.    End of an Era - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr
    2.    Houdini - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr
    3.    Training Season - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr
    4.    These Walls - Dua Lipa, Andrew Wyatt, Danny L Harle, Emily Warren, Caroline Ailin
    5.    Whatcha Doing - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Ali Tamposi
    6.    French Exit - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr
    7.    Illusion - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr
    8.    Falling Forever - Dua Lipa, Ian Kirkpatrick, Danny L Harle, Emily Warren, Ali Tamposi, Caroline Ailin
    9.    Anything for Love - Dua Lipa, Ian Kirkpatrick, Danny L Harle, Tobias Jesso Jr(?)
    10.   Maria - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, (?)
    11.   Happy for You - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, (?)

 

The last ones had their bits much harder to see towards the end, but it's clear she worked with the same group of people this whole record :jonny5:
 

Maybe there are songs longer than 5 minutes, 2 interludes? Gives me Currents vibes

I really like the cover, I mean I wish it was angled a bit differently (there's too much of the blurry sea)

 

I absolutely detest the album title though :rip: Chaos Theory was beyond cringe but somehow she outdid that  :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, bettyharkness said:

 

ILLUSION is that *****

what was the point of all those kaleidoscope visuals at the beginning of the era? :rip: 

 

I mean, I like the cover and art direction but it doesn’t connect with anything lmao 

9 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

what was the point of all those kaleidoscope visuals at the beginning of the era? :rip: 

 

I mean, I like the cover and art direction but it doesn’t connect with anything lmao 

I feel like that was supposed to be the lead up to the OG Training Season release/music video that ultimately got scrapped :weeps:

  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

@Element first you predicted Houdini and now you predicted the water theme!! 

I’m so clairvoyant!! When I reveal that I AM Dua Lipa…..

28 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

Idk if anyone did this yet, but I made out the credits the best way I could:

 

    1.    End of an Era - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr
    2.    Houdini - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr
    3.    Training Season - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr
    4.    These Walls - Dua Lipa, Andrew Wyatt, Danny L Harle, Emily Warren, Caroline Ailin
    5.    Whatcha Doing - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Ali Tamposi
    6.    French Exit - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr
    7.    Illusion - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, Tobias Jesso Jr
    8.    Falling Forever - Dua Lipa, Ian Kirkpatrick, Danny L Harle, Emily Warren, Ali Tamposi, Caroline Ailin
    9.    Anything for Love - Dua Lipa, Ian Kirkpatrick, Danny L Harle, Tobias Jesso Jr(?)
    10.   Maria - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, (?)
    11.   Happy for You - Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Caroline Ailin, (?)

 

The last ones had their bits much harder to see towards the end, but it's clear she worked with the same group of people this whole record :jonny5:
 

these are literally my dream album credits. i know it's gonna be even better than FN :jonny5:

just preordered the deluxe vinyl from her webstore, i wanted the deluxe bundle, but its UK only :rip:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.