Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

The music is what really matters, so as long as that delivers, I’m ok. I really like both “Houdini” and “Training Season”, so I’m looking forward to the album. I agree that the promotion has been a mess, though. The Grammy and Brits performances are fantastic, but everything else has been off. Not a fan of the title at all, but again, it’s the music that matters most, and on that front she keeps delivering.

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

2 minutes ago, glitch said:

Not the album being less than 30 minutes...

how do we know?

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Radical Optimism (Complete Edition) featuring Dance the Night and Cold Heart IKTR :jonnycat: 

Sweetest Pie & Potion too! 

and hopefully a few more collabs in the middle of this era.

1 minute ago, Scandalous said:

how do we know?

I don’t think we do, that just came from a random tweet but nothing’s verified I’m pretty sure 

1 minute ago, Scandalous said:

how do we know?

it's fake guys

1 hour ago, Augmented said:

If you think about it the eras aesthetics sort of make complete sense: in both the music videos and live performances she has always been surrounded by chaos that she is right in the middle of - in the middle of the Houdini rave mv, in the middle of all the men circling her in the TS mv, all the spiral patterns in the live performances, the wall of floating men in the TS performance, being pursued by a shark in the Album cover. It’s all about her learning to be positive amid the chaos.

yes yes and yes! I got it the first time idk why the gheis here dont get it :toofunny2:

 

I just wish the red hair was visible in the album cover since its iconic

5 minutes ago, glitch said:

Not the album being less than 30 minutes...

it’s fake

Dua has a handful of songs under 3 minutes and some of y'all are scrambling, thinking that she’d have 9 songs just above 2 minutes :bibliahh:

 

Just going by her past and the 2 singles, the album will probably be 35-42 minutes

6 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-0320.jpg
this would make an amazing vinyl :jonny5:

Wish this was the cover tbh

6 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-0320.jpg
this would make an amazing vinyl :jonny5:

This could’ve made a better cover imo. It matches the energy of the singles idk

10 minutes ago, glitch said:

Not the album being less than 30 minutes...

Fake news 

How can someone chose between the standard and the deluxe vinyl?

Just now, CroNich said:

Wish this was the cover tbh

Please yall tasteless that pic is gorgeous but it’s not giving cover.

This **** CANNOT be under 30 minutes. I would cancel her myself personally

The more I see the cover the more I love it :WAP: but as everybody said it doesn't fit with the Houdini and TS aesthetic

but at the same time we are so dumb bc she literally shows us in the teaser how she got to the title lmao :snowball:  looks like the video is from 1 or 2 years ago.

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Ugh the title is horrible, sorry. Sounds like she spent too much time with Yoga participants who then went on to talk about bad and good energies.. 

 

Also I LOATHE the fact that both Houdini and TS sent completely different Signals than this album cover. She was serving leather, black and Red + Grunge + smudged makeup  for 6 months only to reveal this cover? No mam

 

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

I like the cover but this is true. There’s no consistency with the visuals of Houdini and TS.

I just think of both houdini and training season as a single pack (since ts was the og lead with scrapped mv too) they're both needed to transition from future nostalgia to radical optimism sound and aesthetic wise. 

 

Love albums with few tracks like Bruno Mars'. Can't wait to hear bop after bop after bop. 

Yall really have no idea of what is an album cover. It’s a statement about the album, not just a cute pic. Coverlandia ****** yall brains. 

9 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

how do we know?

 

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

it’s fake

 

1 minute ago, Soul Glitch said:

Fake news 

ijbol that's the last time I listen to discord tea :dies:

9 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-0320.jpg
this would make an amazing vinyl :jonny5:

She looks like bella hadid

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Just a week before my birthday and during Eurovision season :WAP:

 

Maybe she will perform at Eurovision finals to 200M audience to promote her album? Ughhh her mindT. :jonnycat:

 

Omg mines the 9th, when’s yours??!

I doubt it's that short of an album given that both Houdini and Season have normal durations AND extended mixes. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.