Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 838.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

The cover goes super well with the music we got so far. We can see details in Apple Music and I’m sure the vinyl will look amazing too

  • Author

Updated OP with really simple graphics, let me know if it looks okay :gaycat6:

Ordered the fan bundle with the deluxe vinyl :foxaylove2: I better get early access for the tour tickets or else

2 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Updated OP with really simple graphics, let me know if it looks okay :gaycat6:

Looks great!

This is gonna be a critical smash and I can already tell it’ll be my favorite album from her thus far which is saying a lot because her first two albums are pop perfection. This is her “arts not the charts” era. The quality is there, any commercial success she ends up seeing is just a cherry! :ryan3:

In the era of long playlist disguised as albums it's refreshing to see such a concise body of work. I just wish she would experiment with world music sounds but there's always a next album.

3 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Updated OP with really simple graphics, let me know if it looks okay :gaycat6:

Love it :duca:

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Looks great!

 

1 minute ago, Augmented said:

Love it :duca:

thank you ! :weeps:

5 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Updated OP with really simple graphics, let me know if it looks okay :gaycat6:

I don't see french exit in the tracklist :mandown:

  • Author
1 minute ago, hypocrateen said:

I don't see french exit in the tracklist :mandown:

No ******* way ugh :deadbanana: brb

  • ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Azealia Banks said:

 26 minutes long? :chick3:

no lmao

Waiting till they put this on Amazon so I can preorder the CD :foxaylove2:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

That Dua Stan who pasted the fake album length WILL be dealt with :khalyan2:

9 minutes ago, Azealia Banks said:

 26 minutes long? :chick3:

Mitski's impact :clap3:

I love the title, had a feeling that the Vertigo/Chaos Theory titles would turn out to be fake. The cover is going to take some time getting used to, I kinda wish she gave us another headshot serve for continuity, but just glad this is finally coming soon!

i SWEAR this girlie :clap3:

perchedT for the Ian Kirkpatrick tracks 

22 minutes ago, Azealia Banks said:

 26 minutes long? :chick3:

shut up are you fr? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.