Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Element

ATRL Moderator
  • Joined

Everything posted by Element

  1. Initial thoughts... I love everything as expected. The strongest stretch for me is definitely Sugar Trap through Downhill. I was gagging over the back and forth key changes in The Distance and the electric guitar surprise moment in Soft Side. If I had to pick the weakest track, I think I'd go with B4U, but that's just personal taste. The singles were all really great choices! A good sampling of the album's audacious, industrial production and other 2000s pastiche. I Miss The City is really such a standout to me. Gorgeous song and interesting premise. Gymnastics is an incredible closer. I wish it had another run of the chorus though!! Lyrics are witty and exacting as per usual. She captures the spirit of misandry in a humorous and accessible way. I think the branding, title, and theme of this album are all giving her a unique persona that hopefully leads to more notoriety. It's exciting to be on this journey as a fan because I really think she's due for a breakout moment soon!
  2. 7.6 from Pitchfork omg PitchforkJae Stephens: AUDACITYRead Allison Harrisโ€™ review of the album.
  3. made a banner for tonight!! we're getting that promo for our queen!
  4. thanks for the banner love! everyone stream AUDACITY tonight!
  5. Honestly, I believe it because I have some family members who, after 10 years of staunch and cult-like support, are FINALLY starting to express doubt and discontent with what he's doing. The direct, daily impact of crushing fuel and grocery prices lands in clear contention with the long-lasting illusion that Trump (and Republicans) are better for the economy. You can't cognitive dissonance your way out of something that impacts your wallet and quality of life so frequently. It's very unfortunate that this is seemingly the only way to break the spell, and that when other people are suffering, they turn a blind eye. If this is what it takes for people to finally turn on him and for his legacy to be permanently cemented as a loser and charlatan, then so be it.
  6. the umbrella legs are camp tbh i kind of love
  7. was going to keep this open but โ€œsevere smegmaโ€ feels like itโ€™s time to wrap it up
  8. Over the last few days, there have been some really clever tracklist reveal concepts for upcoming albums! Which of these three is your favorite? What other interesting reveals have you seen over the years? What type of reveal do you think someone should try in the future? Jae Stephens - AUDACITY fans posed with street signs of each song: https://www.instagram.com/p/DdZVpu9Gxv- Tinashe - Popstar custom magazine covers for each track: https://www.instagram.com/p/DdZy__9Eruz/?img_index=1 Rachel Chinouriri - I Think I Spoke Too Soon posted a "lost bag" advertisement and had a fan find it for her, only to reveal it contained the tracklist inside: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ddezl9Wl01p/?hl=en&img_index=1
  9. Who is spending their hard earned money on this like damn avocado toast is about to be replaced by Stella Lefty tickets as why Gen Z canโ€™t buy a house
  10. On my first listen - Jealousy and For Your Entertainment stood out to me the most. Echoing many others who said that Destiny should have been included. What a gorgeous song that didn't deserve to be abandoned :(
  11. if you don't know how to floss on your own in 2026 idk what to tell you
  12. SUMMER ISN'T OVER YET LET'S SPOON 19 COMING THIS AUTUMN
  13. congratulations @thecptz on another huge, successful season! you are an inspiration
  14. CONGRATS @gardendreams !!!! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE RUN FROM START TO FINISH!! Amazing job.
  15. CONGRATS STARYU ON SILVER MEDAL I LOVE YOU
  16. congrats seffers and lemur on amazing runs this season! you're both stars!
  17. ahhhh great choice seffers! congrats on the category win
  18. as if the rest of the audience doesn't have a calculator app

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.