Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Everything about this just screams flop era. A four year wait for 11 tracks? Oh that’s not-

 

Hope this is just a speed bump and DL4 serves in 2025.

I question the train of thought of people like you. Dua has released two studio albums and has had deluxe editions for each released six months after the original release, like, what honestly makes you think she won't be releasing a deluxe edition in the future let alone drop the era halfway?

 

Ridiculous. 

 

 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

the hoops y'all are jumping through to try to defend and force yourselves into liking this god awful pretentious title / creative direction... album name is giving cringe millenial'd podcast, tracklist is basic and the cover is hands down the ugliest and most pointless cover I've seen in years, and you know she's gonna give some cheap faux-deep explanation when asked about it: "shark is dangerous ❤ shark is near me I am calm because I'm optimism ❤"

 

it's giving Higher Than Heaven from Temu, a shame the music won't even be half as good

48 minutes ago, V$. said:

Open the pics and read people :suburban:

DLXLP.png

 

DuaLipa_RO_CD_lent_mockup_front_997306be

 

Anything for you - Ian Kirkpatrick

Radical Optimism (Complete Edition) featuring Dance the Night and Cold Heart IKTR :jonnycat: 

21 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Everything about this just screams flop era. A four year wait for 11 tracks? Oh that’s not-

 

Hope this is just a speed bump and DL4 serves in 2025.

The day you understand that quality > quantity, that day the world will be a better place

44 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Image

 

This is an interlude for sure

not one of the Ian Kirkpatrick tracks being an interlude im-

"falling forever" is also an Ian Kirkpatrick track

Edited by MaxMartin

6 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

the hoops y'all are jumping through to try to defend and force yourselves into liking this god awful pretentious title / creative direction... album name is giving cringe millenial'd podcast, tracklist is basic and the cover is hands down the ugliest and most pointless cover I've seen in years, and you know she's gonna give some cheap faux-deep explanation when asked about it: "shark is dangerous ❤ shark is near me I am calm because I'm optimism ❤"

 

it's giving Higher Than Heaven from Temu, a shame the music won't even be half as good

sorry but you're sounding sooo pressed right now, feeling bad 4 u!

1 minute ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

The day you understand that quality > quantity, that day the world will be a better place

The day people stop erroneously conflating low quantity with high quality, that day the world will be a better place. You can also have both and neither. They’re not mutually exclusive outcomes.

 

People quoting me are putting way too much emphasis on the 11 tracks comment. That has nothing to do with why it’s giving flop era to me. They were independent clauses.

 

I actually looooved Houdini and TS and am glad she’s not scrapping the era. But this does feel like a 180 in terms of aesthetic and not in a good way imo. Either way I’ll still be perched on release day.

3 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

not the Ian Kirkpatrick track being an interlude im-

He did Falling Forever. 

58 minutes ago, V$. said:

Open the pics and read people :suburban:

DLXLP.png

 

 

I can't see ****

6 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

the hoops y'all are jumping through to try to defend and force yourselves into liking this god awful pretentious title / creative direction... album name is giving cringe millenial'd podcast, tracklist is basic and the cover is hands down the ugliest and most pointless cover I've seen in years, and you know she's gonna give some cheap faux-deep explanation when asked about it: "shark is dangerous ❤ shark is near me I am calm because I'm optimism ❤"

 

it's giving Higher Than Heaven from Temu, a shame the music won't even be half as good

There's nothing to 'force' ourselves to like, except for a few fun & pleasant to look at pictures if that's what you're talking about. We have not even heard the music yet. Why so negative? :redface:

12 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Just a week before my birthday and during Eurovision season :WAP:

 

Maybe she will perform at Eurovision finals to 200M audience to promote her album? Ughhh her mindT. :jonnycat:

 

This would be a great idea actually

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

There's nothing to 'force' ourselves to like, except for a few fun & pleasant to look at pictures if that's what you're talking about. We have not even heard the music yet. Why so negative? :redface:

Girl we already heard 2 songs wdym we haven't heard the music yet

 :suburban:

What an odd day to announce the album. Single #3 coming? :duca:

49 minutes ago, Anita said:

None of her singles even went Top 10 on BBH100. But whatever you gotta delude yourself with…:alexz2:

As long as she release good music, it's fine. I prefer timeless art over some viral songs that everybody will forget in a year :alexz2:

Yeah, I was loving the dark vibes from Houdini and Training Season, the optimism thing and the aesthetic feel kinda contradictory

9 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

The day you understand that quality > quantity, that day the world will be a better place

Is that quality in the room with us? Because 2 singles so far didn’t deliver it 

If the next 9 songs on the album are in the same vibe as Houdini and TS I will be completely sold to it

I’m aging myself here, but the cover reminds me of Laid Back’s Keep Smiling album.

 

spacer.png

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keep_Smiling_(album)

 

 

Edited by Moonbeam

3 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Girl we already heard 2 songs wdym we haven't heard the music yet

 :suburban:

There are still 9 tracks left :coffee:

I love Dua, I’m happy the album is coming out soon, and I’m sure the music will be good… but I’m really not feeling this album title and album cover.

 

The title is so corny and soccer mom’d. And this album cover and booklet looks like it was shot on a iPhone during one of her vacations :rip: Visually speaking, this era feels like a massive downgrade from the “Future Nostalgia” era.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.