Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

watcha doing sounds like a grower, i like it but i feel like this will become one of my favorites in a couple weeks, days, hours, minutes :jonny5:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

3 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

YES! Though, bad song example (IMO) for a point that I totally agree with and have been saying... Since I think WD is one of her best, most personable vocal takes on the album. Though she always puts a lot of oomph and energy into her vocals, I gotta say!

Its definitely a good vocal but she could just have taken it up a level at the end. 

3 minutes ago, SayIt said:

Yes!!!! Enjoy

 

Enjoy the experience!

 

I hope you like the album 

This was such an cute interaction, felt the need to point that out :bird:

Yeah I don't love this album… it's not really growing on me I fear 

the most "psychedelic song" is low key anything for love

 

5 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

YES! Though, bad song example (IMO) for a point that I totally agree with and have been saying... Since I think WD is one of her best, most personable vocal takes on the album. Though she always puts a lot of oomph and energy into her vocals, I gotta say!

She's never been a vocalist tho... 

Whatcha Doing immediately reminded me of Janet's Go Deep :WAP:

MA and Portishead would be the last things I use to describe influences on this album to be honest. 

This is incredible. AOTY, no doubt. Dua is by far the most interesting artist in pop right now (but we've known that since Future Nostalgia). 

French exit feels like that weird/cute bop that has a spot reserved in every dua lipa album :gaycat5:

French Exit :jonny5: sorry but songs like this are the reason why she just is above the other young pop girls of today

 

Whatcha Doing very good too!

Mm whatcha doin'?

Mm that you only meant well? Well of course you did

Mm whatcha doin'?

Mm that it's all for the best? Of course it is

 

:jonny5:

2 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

The album is giving Little Mix, LM5

:ahh: 

1 minute ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

This is incredible. AOTY, no doubt. Dua is by far the most interesting artist in pop right now (but we've known that since Future Nostalgia). 

This is what the album solidified for me, of the newer girls she's jus still well ahead of everyone else when it comes to making pop music interesting. Even her simplest tracks are way ahead of the curve

3 minutes ago, Vigoorian King said:

Whatcha Doing immediately reminded me of Janet's Go Deep :WAP:

WHOA :jonny3: omfg and to think i thought i couldn't be EVEN MORE EXCITED? wow

Damn i'm surprised by the album so far (I'm at French Exit)

 

While the singles showed little novelty compared to what she has already done, the rest goes on another road :clap3:Very 90's Britpop indeed.

Watcha Doin is like Levitating'd Pretty Please with some city pop flare, just DELIGHTFUL :jonny2:

Although I haven't revisited Illusion  since its release, I think is a cute song, and it seamlessly fits into its designated track order. However, it's definitely not the ideal choice for the third single. :lakitu:

1 minute ago, Mark Rih said:

:ahh: 

Love A Girl Right, American Boy.. oh we know she was inspired by the gworls!! :jamming:

French Exit is so good but cant say the same for other non singles

Okay I'm loving this :jonny5: 

 

Falling Forever must be one of her best songs ever. Instant hit for me.

French Exit feels like a guilty pleasure. There's something so catchy about it. 

Watcha Doing is a BOP :katie2: 

 

She's kinda pushing her vocals in this album and I'm here for it! 

 

The Future Nostalgia 2.0 allegations are OVER. The album sounds nothing like that tbh. 

 

Anything for love next!

On a new listen is it just me or End of An Era gives off JPOP/CITYPOP vibes and sort of Rina Sawayama first album? Especially the spoken part at the end.

Edited by Asherio

Where is the filler y'all talking about ? Everything's seems like a fine wine unlike FN.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.