Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Vigoorian King

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vigoorian King

  1. Is she trying to get out of a contact or something? Anyways Ellie has plenty of fantastic stripped down songs, so I'm always perched for acoustic versions from her.
  2. lowkey my favorite honestly
  3. Same here, also I'm kinda amused by those comments about lack of authenticity. People listen to one album and think they already know all about the artist
  4. I saw a straight reactor rate Near or Far 4/10, like my god… sometimes I forget what a blessing it is to be gay
  5. omg the new snippet on her insta
  6. the album ate, I'm here for more!
  7. Snow has been hitting today. It makes me wish I was wandering around the city on a winter evening, a pink sunset in the sky and a loved one by my side, overwhelmed by melancholy but weirdly peaceful deep inside
  8. Source of Life is one of those songs where I'm genuinely pissed off about the length. I cannot imagine creating such a great track and then just letting it end so abruptly, it begs for a stripped down bridge and a dramatic outro.
  9. Sigrid's Jellyfish immediately came to my mind on first listen
  10. I'm lucky my first listen was during a run cause otherwise I would've ugly cried to Die For My Art
  11. Finally listened to this and my god, the dramatics in here you guys had me expecting 143 levels of bland and boring, did Miley steal your man or something cause why is she getting dragged so hard for a perfectly fine album
  12. Her best song is coming omgggg
  13. A life changing song tbh in some ways it reminds me of Janet's "Empty", which is like one of the best songs of all time
  14. Not her talking about Sims 2 in the album announcement post, no wonder @RideOrDie is a fan
  15. Super Sage… what is this Kelela-esque masterpiece, I'm floored
  16. Destiny officialy part of the album, we cheered it fits so well as the closer too, especially after that cathartic second half of Ways To Hurt
  17. I feel like the song choice is not random, LES Girl is easily the most fitting song for a Charli collab right now. An indietronica remix would go hard, or maybe alternative dance?
  18. An album like this would've come from her sooner or later, it clearly was important for her to pay tribute to the music she grew up with. This girl is also a fan of Madonna, Sophie, Imogen Heap, Caroline Polachek… I have no doubt that she will keep on switching it up and experimenting. And she's only 22, give her some time to find herself in this thing that she clearly lives and breathes.
  19. I'm ready to defend TFG! and Superbloom, see you at the battlefront divas
  20. the snippet eats, the b&w cover eats, the title eats… oh Miley I never doubted you
  21. Was hoping to see We Were Going To Do That on the tracklist still perched though
  22. You guys just need to accept that she's clearly obsessed with 2010s pop music and it was her own decision to follow that sound
  23. Perfect˙The Return of Rina Sawayama. — Perfect˙Rina Sawayama for Perfect Issue 11. Photographer: Douglas Irvine Fashion Editor: Nilo Akbari Writer: Joe Bromley This September, it will be four years since Rina Sawayama last released a song. The
  24. oh this is gonna be a collapse

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.