Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

Just now, Oktober Knight said:

I feel like she's gonna pull a Kylie and release an album with extended versions

Radical Optimism Untamed.

 

Extended Tame Impala remix of all songs.

 

You heard it here first.

 

:gayalipacat2:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 839k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

1 minute ago, Oktober Knight said:

I feel like she's gonna pull a Kylie and release an album with extended versions

THIS. I need a 10 minute version of Happy For You now :jonny5:

What's it about a kiss that makes you feel like this?
Makes me an optimist, I guess
I always jump too quick, hopin' this one might stick
Hopelessly romantic

 

spacer.png

 

 

Why is financial times review music though, honest question. Lol

The negative reviews low key focusing on the fact she teased it as psychedelic album as well :dies: No idea what possessed her for real

That nostalgic rush that Happy For You gives... :clap3: What an album truly, I keep re-listening and I fall more and more in love with it. :wanda:

 

This isn't as instant as FN to me. Hopefully, it's a grower.

46 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

She's never been a vocalist tho... 

A. Where did I say "vocalist" (in the way I'm guessing you're meaning it)?

 

B. Everything I said was accurate, nonetheless

5 minutes ago, Asherio said:

Radical Optimism Untamed.

 

Extended Tame Impala remix of all songs.

 

You heard it here first.

 

:gayalipacat2:

I love this concept :jonny:

Does anyone know when she is doing the track by track live on YouTube? Wasn't that supposed to be right after the launch? 

From the Guardian :

 

 

Quote

But it's so far removed from what Dua Lipa has claimed it is that you find yourself frantically searching for evidence of what she might have meant. Does the "psychedelic" part refer to the presence of songwriter/producer Kevin Parker, who certainly started his career making lysergic alt-rock with Tame Impala, but turns up here in his pop hitmaker guise familiar from his work with Lady Gaga and the Weeknd? Is the regular presence of an acoustic guitar – and a pretty sliver of electric slide that decorates These Walls – supposed to signify Britpop?

 
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.