Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

It's driving me insane, cause the flute in Maria reminds me of an older song, but I cannot put my finger on it...

 

It gives World Hold On (Children of the Sky) a bit, but I think there's also something even more similar. Is it not a sample? I swear I've heard that exact melody before. 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

After few hours "Fallig Forever" is the most streamed album track. I'm wondering how debut numbers will look like 

after the third listen the album sounds cohesive asf, the only track that i cannot visualize well is training season. It's a cute single but It feels out of place sometimes ( don't hate me pls) 

 

anyways.. happy for you,watcha doing, french exit, falling forever… smash after smash

The guitar in the pre-chorus of French Exit remind me of No Scrubs :jonny2:

i wish she stuck with the artistic direction she was going with houdini 

5 minutes ago, popmusic said:

After few hours "Fallig Forever" is the most streamed album track. I'm wondering how debut numbers will look like 

Hello king! Any predictions? :bird:

I hate time zones, I will be one of the last to be able to listen to the album lol  :chick3:

No one's doing it like Dua...idc idc.

 

I love "Anything For Love" omg.   The change up.   I want a 6 minute epic version!

 

In terms of singles left...I love "These Walls", "Whatcha Doing" and "End of an Era".

my ranking after my first listen

 

01 Houdini

02 Falling Forever

03 Maria

04 Illusion

05 Training Season

06 Whatcha Doing

07 These Walls

08 French Exit

09 Happy for You

10 Anything for Love

11 End of An Era

1 hour ago, illia said:

Aren't you the same?

changed my mind and attitude 

2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

EOAE is such a disappointing intro :rip: 

it's my favorite song on the record after houdini :skull:

Hot take: Training Season should've been scrapped 

Wait sistern did this leak or is it out on streaming services already. Someone update me plz I can't go back to older pages now.

01 Future Nostalgia vs End of An Era

02 Don't Start Now vs Houdini

03 Cool vs Training Season

04 Physical vs These Walls

05 Levitating vs Whatcha Doing

06 Pretty Please vs French Exit

07 Hallucinate vs Illusion

08 Love Again vs Falling Forever

09 Break My Heart vs Anything for Love

10 Good In Bed vs Maria

11 Boys Will Be Boys vs Happy for You

 

6 vs 5 lol I thought RO would win. but to be fair FF was close

3 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Hot take: Training Season should've been scrapped 

Your hot take is sh*t

I don't understand the hate towards TS if it fits better on the album than Flopdini

Overall a great album, all 10 tracks are decent in full, even that one incomplete demo (or interlude?) is listenable. There are minimal psychedelic elements in most tracks.

Houdini remains my favourite track.

this is such a fun, feel good album. I literally LOVE IT :jonny5:

Dua I never doubted you queen!

 

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

11 Boys Will Be Boys vs Happy for You

now…

16 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

Hello king! Any predictions? :bird:

Not yet, tomorrow when US gets access to that masterpiece. 

First listen

End of an Era - 6/10

Houdini - 8/10

Training Season - 8.5/10

These Walls - 7.5/10

Watcha Doing - 8/10 

French Exit - 8/10

illusion - 7.5/10

Falling Forever - 8.5/10

Anything For Love - 8/10

Maria - 7.5/10

Happy for You - 8/10

 

overall a solid album but I'd be klying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. It's definitely not as instant or poppy as FN. this might not necessarily be a bad thing, as lot of the greatest classics weren't necessarily appreciated at first, but I do think this album may potentially alienate a lot of the fans of FN, who just want a simple catchy cunty bop to dance to in the clubs.

 

Im just confused, she painted this album as being a lot more psychedelic and edgy than her previous work but other than an odd breakdown or outro there's nothing really psychedelic about the album. It just feels like a slightly elevated mix of DL1 and FN.

Edited by CroNich

Boys Will Be Boys being her worst song and Happy For You being her best song! Crazy!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.