Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

This is so similar to when Jessie released That! Feels Good! After What's Your Pleasure? Both more cohesive and baroque albums but very underrated (of course Jessie's albums are another level of quality)

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

After initial listen I'd say Houdini is still my favorite track. For a non-single, Falling Forever.

 

HOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG :jonny5:

Something about the church bells make my b*ssy dilate :WAP:

I loved the album. Such a cohesive and more matured sound. The production is very rich. A great evolution for an artist. It is really a vibe for this summer. These Walls, End Of An Era, French Exit, Happy For You :WAP:

Maria should've been the third single along with the release of the album, clearly and european summer smash. 

The album sounds like those fake songs they used to put in shows to avoid paying royalties. Walls Could Talk was definitely in an ABC Family show in 2011.  We can only hope for for some writing camps next time with a little vanity credit to keep Miss Artiste Psychedelia happy.

5 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

This is so similar to when Jessie released That! Feels Good! After What's Your Pleasure? Both more cohesive and baroque albums but very underrated (of course Jessie's albums are another level of quality)

Exactly - this was ALWAYS going to happen and some people were gonna be let down because of it.
 

But they both did a great job of evolving and going a different route without totally leaving the sonic world that people fell in love with. A WYP or DN 2.0 Wpild have been a misstep. TFG is of course substantially better than RO, but same situation for both artists. 

These Walls on playlists

ab6768640000fe89cbfce2f5c328930de80ea4e9

Edited by Nefertiti0

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it :sats:
Goodbye doesn't hurt if I don't say it :wave2:
And I really hope you'll understand it :ihype:
Only way to go is a French exit:gaycatina1:

she needs to pull a kylie and release extremely radical optimism or something with all the extended tracks omg

 

screaming-screaming-lady.gif

Can't wait to listen tonight. To the peeps who have listened, is there a Pretty Please in Radical Feminism? :lakitu:

Just starting and These Walls is making me emotional omg, like the production, her vocals and the production are such a beautiful combination, I'm tearing up lol

Took off my headphones after happy for you and heard real birds chirping outside as if the song never ended. I'm at peace.

Dua did it, again! :clap:

I will be using almost all of these songs 

 

4x.gif

2 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Can't wait to listen tonight. To the peeps who have listened, is there a Pretty Please in Radical Feminism? :lakitu:

no

1 minute ago, Axel. said:

no

Oh it's gonna be a critically and commercially panned project :jonny5:

then you said

heeeey 

and I said

heeeey

what's your plaaay?

come with meeee

The flute in Maria IS a little silly lol I'm.not sure if it works or not 

What a great album.

 

Maria, Happy For You, Illusion, Houdini, Whatcha Doing and Falling Forever are all excellent.

 

These Walls is nice too… I can also see French Exit growing on me.

 

Training Season is fine but it's underwhelming as a major single.

 

End of an Era and Anything For Love are strange ones. I don't dislike them but I need more time to digest.

Edited by Peroxide

no bad song per se

but no hits left either

cus if the single did nothing on chart no other tracks will do better

 

she peaked artistically and commercially with FN:coffee2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.