Everything posted by TCorey
-
Madonna - CONFESSIONS II - The Album Survivor - Round 13 (pg. 36)
OFF One Step Away
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Album is great and I had no expectations. Faves are Too Easy, I'd Rather Be Alone, Melatonin, Empty Stadium and Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore. Random thought, but as I was listening I felt like this was the type of album Rihanna should be making if she ever returns to music.
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 9: #2 WW (4.032m), #1 US (1.374m)
Sliding.
-
Madonna - CONFESSIONS II - The Album Survivor - Round 13 (pg. 36)
Save Danceteria Off Fragile
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 9: #2 WW (4.032m), #1 US (1.374m)
I mean of course people listened on day one, that second day number says everything.
-
Taylor's artist-director award was an "external" idea
The way the producers look miserable trying to justify why this is just as important as the Vanguard.
-
Boyfriend is an onlyfans creator, but wants to close the relationship
He's changing the rules of engagement that were in place when you met. You can always try closing the relationship, but this sounds like a mess and 95% chance one or both of you wind up cheating.
-
Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
This is so good. Remix > Original. Love the harder production. "The songs I wrote are how we start the party"
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
- Madonna - CONFESSIONS II - The Album Survivor - Round 13 (pg. 36)
OFF One Step Away SAVE School- Britney's Gimme More remixed as "Gimme Pour" for coffee commercial
Primary Wave milking their investment I see.- Sombr says nepo baby claims are "incredibly insane"
It's not even that your family's connections gave you an entry specifically. It's that a wealthy family affords you time to focus on personal passions and the arts because you don't have to worry about supporting yourself. If you're not forced into the workplace to sustain a living wage for yourself you can spend time honing a craft without having to worry about paying rent and feeding yourself.- Pitchfork shades Taylor and her variants
- DailyMail: Super Bowl halftime show in crisis, Jay-Z might do it himself with friends
This fake ass story.- RIAA: Shawn Mendes' "Stitches" goes Diamond (11x Platinum), and more
RIAA needs to adjust the formula. But it's really just a PR machine for labels at this point so there's no incentive to changing anything.- RIAA: Shawn Mendes' "Stitches" goes Diamond (11x Platinum), and more
It's time for a Shawn rennaisance. "Treat You Better" and "There's Nothing Holding Me Back" are both consistently in the Top 200 globally.- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Is this Susan Collins bribery scandal enough to torpedo her?- Chaka Khan - 'Chakzilla'
OK I loved Hello Happiness and still bump "Like Sugar", but this new one is not doing it for me. So generic and uneventful. Totally agree that she needs to be working with more cutting edge producers. Greg Kurstin and Sia are too middle of the road for Chaka.- Taylor Swift to receive the first-ever MTV Artist Director award
Clearly had to give her something to show up. Hopefully this means Madonna is winning all the big ones.- Madonna - CONFESSIONS II - The Album Survivor - Round 13 (pg. 36)
OFF One Step Away Save School- Troye Sivan - "Party"
Where are the melodies?- Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
The tour is called The Loop Tour b/c majority of it is just him on stage with the loop pedal. There's a section in the middle that had the Irish band backing him for 5/6 songs. My guess is he just does the whole thing solo.- MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
I only like the title track, Different Religion and Let's Get Married.- Britney's team teasing the 25th anniversary of "I'm A Slave 4 U" next week
I'm assuming this is being organized by Primary Wave who bought the rights to her catalog and RCA.- Mariah Carey - "All My Life (Chanel Tres Remix)"
I agree. Whoever is organizing her remixes for the anniversary releases is eating with these picks. These are artists I've been wanting her to collab with, but we need it on new music. - Madonna - CONFESSIONS II - The Album Survivor - Round 13 (pg. 36)