Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

Just now, Supervillain said:

End of an Era is very Jessie Ware

Jessie i'm so sorry sweetie

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

3 minutes ago, popstyle said:

I dont understand why she would make such a mature album at this point in her career. I just cant get into it.

She isn't Taylor Swift girl

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

Am I the only one hearing Balkan influence or am I tripping? The HOOOOW LOOOONG in FF is giving Balkan, right? @RideOrDie

I hear it a lot as well.

Happy For You raised this from a 7 to a solid 7.5 for me, at least on the first listen

2 minutes ago, hoeknows said:

She isn't Taylor Swift girl

spacer.png

gagged

3 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

OMG IT'S GYPSY BY LADY GAGA!!! Does anyone else hear it too? The "toniiiiiight" from Gaga's chorus and the "how loooong" from Dua's

:jonny:

omfg yes i'm screaming :redface:

 

4 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Am I the only one hearing Balkan influence or am I tripping? The HOOOOW LOOOONG in FF is giving Balkan, right? @RideOrDie

the how long is giving gypsy ^^ :redface:

I hope the album grows on me. The singles and Maria are the only songs that are doing it for me right now :emofish:

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

omfg yes i'm screaming :redface:

 

the how long is giving gypsy ^^ :redface:

Maria with that sound is also balkanish and the flute :gaycat7:

My top 3 for now:

 

Houdini

Training Season 

Illusion 

8 minutes ago, kellebrity98 said:

i can't wait for tomorrow and the "radical optimism flopped", "what happened to dua?", "CopyPaste Micronesia gave the album a 2/5 review, is it over for her?" threads

spacer.png

Aren't you the same?

 

 

this is supposed to be a feel good album for us europeans (the rest of the world can hop on if they want), americans are not allowed.

 

VHCkdPY.gif

6 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Endless Summer Vacation title would fit this album really well.

moreso than that album itself :cm: 

10 minutes ago, popstyle said:

I dont understand why she would make such a mature album at this point in her career. I just cant get into it.

I understand this, it definitely feels like an album that a popstar would make when they're winding down, not necessarily in the peak of their career 

This is kind of monotonous. Houdini really sticks out sonically compared to the others

 

I still do not hear any of the influences she discussed when hyping this album

 

She should move on quickly from this and put out some droplets

The way Falling Forever, Maria and Watcha Doing easily CLEAR most if not all the tracks on FN :deadbanana4:

 

Very much giving southern European music and I LIVE :clap3:

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

Happy for You is stunning... best new track for sure

Honestly, if Pitchfork gives this more than a 7 it will be impressive, although who cares about Pitchfork's opinion anyway

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

Happy for You is stunning... best new track for sure

I agree, it's what I was expecting from the album when she mentioned influences

the singles are like the best ones in the album 

 

anyone expecting something better than what she already released is about to be disappointed 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.