Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

ย This keeps popping in my head every time I look at the photography. In my dreams she'd serve a Danny produced banger like this lol

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming ย 

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

The cassette is SOOOOOOO fookin cute but I am not spending $30 on a tape in the year of our lord 2024ย :rip:

7 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Bey stans thinking act ii was going to be called Rodeo or Redemption or Revisionism or whatever and got Cowboy Carter :priceless:

ย 

Dua stans saying for months this was going to be called Vertigo and got Radical Optimism :priceless:ย Love when moments like this happen.

ย 

Either way, I'm fuckin perched! I love Houdini still and enjoy Training Season. I feel like this'll be quite good.

Butโ€ฆ she literally dropped glitches on her website highlighting the word โ€˜Vertigoโ€™ then minutes later itโ€™s โ€ฆthisโ€ฆย :ace:

OKAAAAAY definitely is an album cover

ย 

I'm still excited

1 minute ago, SpaceOddity said:

ย This keeps popping in my head every time I look at the photography. In my dreams she'd serve a Danny produced banger like this lol

That was classic, that was classic. :clap3:

bad cover and bad title. sorry but i'm calling it now, they changed the cover last-minute because of some insecurity or controversy in the label. expect the alt (real) version to drop in a few weeks...

Just now, Mocha said:

oh is that a The Shallows reference?ย :WAP:

I WAS THINKING THE SAMEย :WAP:

6 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

GIkwI1QaMAAkn0u?format=jpg&name=mediumGIkwI1TaMAEt35u?format=jpg&name=mediumGIkw5wFWsAEmSNz?format=jpg&name=small

ย 

ย 

I actually love the aesthetic I jus don't like the fact you can barely see her in this pic.

thinking the same thing, the concept is cool but you can hardly see her? I don't think its for me but i am EXCITED to listen! Great title too.

109 ******* euros for that ultimate merch bundle IT'S BROKE SEASON DUA

At last! Hopefully, we will get an announcement of a tour as well.

  • Author

YAAAAASSSSSSSS ORDERED MY SIGNED VINYL AND A CD IM HAPPYYYYY

Ehhโ€ฆ Vertigo wouldโ€™ve smashed harder.

ย 

The album is gonna be so good though ughย :wanda:

Edited by airplane

I ******* LOVE the cover omg the serve:jonny5:The title is quite...interesting? Idk I'm getting the same feeling I got when she announced Future Nostalgia, but it will most likely grow on me/make more sense within the context of the album. Vertigo would have been catchier and easier to remember but she's in her ARTS era.

ย 

I'm loving the track titles as well. It's all just giving magnum opus so FN better enjoy its last few weeks as her best record.

ย 

ย 

Edited by State of Grace.

11 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

the photoshot is such a let down... literally her on her weekly vacation

ย 

i liked the houdini/TS photoshoot theme way more

newsflash buddy itโ€™s literally the same shoot just different sets

14 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

GIkx10jWwAAICxM?format=jpg&name=900x900

ย 

OH.ย 

this one is sickening its giving ariel... its giving psychedelic ariel. its giving age of pleasure. the red hair ughhhh I NEEED THIS

ย 

Ordered the signed vinyl even though it was overpriced lol.ย 
ย 

Donโ€™t know how I feel about the title tbh. The cover is pretty but doesnโ€™t feel like an album cover. But I know the music will be 10/10

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.