Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

I hate sharks so it's a not for me, hopefully deluxe cover it's just her.

Not too keen on the name either, but can't wait for the album based on her description :duca:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Hmm kinda shocked, the visuals don’t match the vibes I got from TS and houdini. Not bad tho :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Danes said:

Y'all complaining about the album length though... it'll be a 20 track album in the end.

RADICAL OPTIMISM // THE COMPLETE SHARK :gaycat1:

coming next year probably 

Love the title but why is the cover giving Soul Surfer :deadbanana4:

 

MV5BMTU2MDg0OTYyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg5

Omg i’ll be in Europe on vacation when her album comes out perfect!!! 

omg i'm in love with the title!!!! 

the album cover is beautiful and iconic just like future nostalgia :WAP:

 

but I wish the red hair was visible from the album cover but whatever

Oh I LOVE the title and this aesthetic. Summer 2024 is about to be a moment isn’t it

Just now, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Is she about to get eaten by that shark :deadbanana2:

She is about to EAT the shark:WAP:

You can't even tell her hair is red in that pic. I wish we saw more of that

13 minutes ago, Solaria said:

***** THIS LOOKS SICKENING OMFG

 

 

spacer.png

Her diving!:heart: I wish it would be the cover. Everything looks amazing, tho.

At first glance It sounds like it wants to be future nostalgia so bad.

 

However I remember the FN title wasn't well received and look now, it was very fitting.

 

So we'll sea

ezgif.com-resize.thumb.gif.0da859751723162a29289ed90709e190.gif

Press material statement by Dua: “It’s a concept that resonated with me, and I became more curious as I started to play with it and weave it into my life. It struck me—the idea of going through chaos gracefully and feeling like you can weather any storm. At the same time, I found myself looking through the music history of psychedelia, trip hop, and Britpop. It has always felt so confidently optimistic to me, and that honesty and attitude is a feeling I took into my recording sessions.”

Is there a signed vinyl in the EU/UK store? It only says signed insert but in the bundle but that could be CD :chick1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.