Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

I actually really like all this. The idea of being at peace amidst the chaos is the main theme of the album.

 

Everything kinda reminds me of Ray of Light for sure. People are saying the visuals are lacking the cohesiveness that FN had, but I almost feel like there isn't supposed to be one theme this era? Like, look at the MVs of Ray of Light and even Madonna's style throughout that era - they're all very different aesthetically, but they all match the overall theme Madonna had for the album. I think that's what Dua's ultimate goal here is, too.

 

 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Just now, Rider said:

These Walls and  Whatcha Doing are so short wtf

Are they interludes :deadbanana: 

No, I thought that as well, the lyrics continue on the right side.

6 minutes ago, Anita said:

Dua doesn’t strike me as someone who can captivate the GP past her 30s. If this album can’t strike while her career is still hot, she’s over, sorry. We’re already witnessing the downfall 🤷🏻‍♂️

You sounds like a 30 yo gay who haven’t touched a dick in 10 years. 

4 minutes ago, V$. said:

Open the pics and read people :suburban:

DLXLP.png

 

DuaLipa_RO_CD_lent_mockup_front_997306be

The design is very beautiful 

Just now, Supervillain said:

No, I thought that as well, the lyrics continue on the right side.

Omg thank God :weeps: 

Cuz I was claiming These Walls

I like this variant of the album cover. A golden effect on the CD would be cool.

 

DuaLipa_RO_CD_lent_mockup_front_997306be

Omg im so excited im really sure the music will be EXCELLENT, i like the cover and aesthetic, kinda weird name but im happy that we finally have the date  :WAP:

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Okay Anita with the 7 posts. Thank you for the groundbreaking insight on Dua's career.

It’s not the drag you think it is💀 you’ve posted 48.5K times on a constantly crashing pop forum. I wonder how many years that took off your life….

 

OT: I’ll send my thoughts and prayers to Duas career. I hope she survives this hit

Edited by Anita

3 minutes ago, Rider said:

These Walls and  Whatcha Doing are so short wtf

Are they interludes :deadbanana: 

wait where are the track lengths

1 minute ago, storminthedark said:

oh…two tracks on the album only have one verse. Only 11 tracks with 2 pre-album single releases and 2 tracks that are basically interludes? :chick3:

2024 The Age Of Pleasure is here :jonny6:

I'm gonna need Daddy Kevin to go all out on Illusion. Give me Perfect Illusion's cuntier older sister. The production/instrumental better go OFF :jonny5:

Just now, Gladiator said:

only 9 new songs?

 

6vSpzOH.gif?ex=65fd18d7&is=65eaa3d7&hm=4

Radical Optimism Deluxe Edition : Shark Theory

Club Radical Optimism Edition 

 

Count 4/5 more tracks for sure.

1 minute ago, Burqa said:

wait where are the track lengths

They aren't available yet, people are thinking they're interludes because of the messy design in the lyric insert

I’m so dumb not me buying the fan bundle when I only wanted the cassette + blue vinyl :dies: take my coins I guess Dua 

1 minute ago, Anita said:

 

 

OT: I’ll send my thoughts and prayers to Duas career. I hope she survives this hit

and you, will you survive here?

Please drama queen..

1 minute ago, Anita said:

It’s not the drag you think it is💀 you’ve posted 48.5L times on a constantly crashing pop forum. I wonder how many years that took off your life….

 

OT: I’ll send my thoughts and prayers to Duas career. I hope she survives this hit

The same crashing forum that you joined on February 29 to troll. At least do a better job or go back to your main account.

9 minutes ago, Rider said:

These Walls and  Whatcha Doing are so short wtf

Are they interludes :deadbanana: 

they're not, a part of the song is next to it

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

only 9 new songs?

 

6vSpzOH.gif?ex=65fd18d7&is=65eaa3d7&hm=4

For this version 


Then Radical Optimism (Pacific Version) will give us 5 more and Radical Optimism (Oceanic Collection) will give is all the droplets and another 4 songs :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Truth Teller said:

Good, now y'all can finally shut up :jonny2:

This!! :jonny:

1 minute ago, Burqa said:

wait where are the track lengths

No they're not out, I was just confused by the placement of the lyrics in the booklet, those 2 looked very short

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

Anita is thread banned I do not need their negativity ruining this optimistic moment!

brb gonna read the lyrics and try to imagine how they all sound in my head:gayalipacat3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.