Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 838.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

GIkwI1QaMAAkn0u?format=jpg&name=mediumGIkwI1TaMAEt35u?format=jpg&name=mediumScreenshot-2024-03-13-210216.png

 

 

I see something

hair, style and colors different for each era whew 

i have the FN digipack, pink vinyl and the deluxe photo book yellow vinyl all with signed inserts and i swear i spent less than 100€ :rip: 

Not the vinyl being nearly $70 with shipping :rip: 

 

EDIT: Didn't see the other vinyl option, but still

Edited by BODERLINE

7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Album trailer

 

 

Love the sounds, I have no doubt the album will be incredible

 

But I HATE the visuals, sorry. Basic as hell. It doesnt fit the moody-dark sonics of the tracks or the aesthetics of the music videos/performances we have had so far... WEIRD, and off

Great album title, perfectly correlates with a timeless album cover :clap3: I'm excited
I reeeaaally love Training Season and Houdini too. Dua is making art with her recent albums. 

1 minute ago, Starkboy said:

GIkwI1QaMAAkn0u?format=jpg&name=mediumGIkwI1TaMAEt35u?format=jpg&name=mediumScreenshot-2024-03-13-210216.png

 

 

I see something

hair, style and colors different for each era whew 

God I would have loved that as the main cover. The red hair and the turquoise water look so great.

Just now, JayG said:

Love the sounds, I have no doubt the album will be incredible

 

But I HATE the visuals, sorry. Basic as hell. It doesnt fit the moody-dark sonics of the tracks or the aesthetics of the music videos/performances we have had so far... WEIRD, and off

she changed it

 

 

I mean what was all that chaos / vertigo testing for ? & you can hardly see her on the cover ???

I don't understand the vision behind this cover nor title + the singles don't even sound radically optimistic

 

If that pretentious hack was involved in producing more that those 2 tracks we’ve heard. RIP to her pop career. 

3 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

GIkwI1QaMAAkn0u?format=jpg&name=mediumGIkwI1TaMAEt35u?format=jpg&name=mediumScreenshot-2024-03-13-210216.png

 

 

I see something

hair, style and colors different for each era whew 

this NEEDS to be THEEE album cover!!!!

Just now, Anita said:

If that pretentious hack was involved in producing more that those 2 tracks we’ve heard. RIP to her pop career. 

they produced all the songs on the album

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.