Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

Ok I first i was "hmmm ok?" but after like 20 listens it has already infected me and I am stanning.

 

I had the same with DSN.

 

 

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

every time i listen i notice a new detail or a new layer... the production is just impeccable :turkey:

Take My Breath???? Literally doesn't sound similar in any capacity. 

4 minutes ago, houdini said:

I really wonder how it's possible that stuff like this keeps happening to her? Like who tf has access to her files for this to still happen despite having a new team... Something is up. Or she leaks this herself to give it some more momentum but I highly doubt that.

I feel like any big artist struggles to keep music contained anymore. With the amount of different streaming/download services you've got to upload a song to, there's just too many people in the mix for it not be leaked.

oh WOW this is a bit different than i expected but it is so good?? :duca: let me grab my headphones

Hmm.. a little bit flat, I'm afraid. I don't see this doing numbers. The last minute is superior though. Should've leaned a bit more into that.

im so happy this doesnt feature some annoying intro where she talks like the whatsapp snippet. i was literally scared asf for that :bibliahh:

I can't believe it l worded. I'm not going to listen to it until it comes out :juanny: so sick of these people, mind your ******* business and let people do their jobs.

Uhh...*where are you hearing this?! Lol W/in hours will be *everywhere (unfortunately?) so....

Dont Start Now is more club-friendly but

 

"Houdini" is giving dramatic 80's pop lead

 

Italo-Disco 80's is back at the forefront

 

Thank you Ms. Lipa

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

4 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Why is this giving me artpop vibes and I love it! 

Yeah, the instrumental of the verses reminds me of Swine

gays can never let dua have her moment i’m so mad right now 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.