Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

This is so ******* great WHEW :jonny4:

 

DUALLAH has done it yet again.

TeamDuaHQ already blocked the d-word website so you cant search her name on it :rip:

 

Poor dua. I really thought leaking was something that wouldnt happen to her anymore

1 minute ago, houdini said:

TeamDuaHQ already blocked the d-word website so you cant search her name on it :rip:

 

Poor dua. I really thought leaking was something that wouldnt happen to her anymore

You can click on "Latest" and it's still there

It's not as instant as Don't Start Now but it's still very good. But I can see this not being everybody's cup of tea. It sounds VERY unique. I don't hear Dawn Fm at all :rip:

7 minutes ago, PotatoPancake420 said:

I think the chorus and the post-chorus both have the hook tbh

I don't find them catchy at all 

 

I really love the "bridge" or whatever that part after the 2nd chorus is. It's definitely the best part and I wish those synths were in the song more

I really wonder how it's possible that stuff like this keeps happening to her? Like who tf has access to her files for this to still happen despite having a new team... Something is up. Or she leaks this herself to give it some more momentum but I highly doubt that.

(They say)

I COME AND I GO

TELL ME ALL THE WAYS U NEED ME

 

spacer.png

 

I’M NOT HERE FOR LONG

CATCH ME OR I GO, HOUDINI

 

spacer.png

 

Be The One >>> Dont Start Now >>> Houdini 

 

 

so far

there is a clear hook that is all throughout the song... bfr now :skull:

This is kinda going to be a risky lead-single. The outro is so good tho, i feel like this will seamlessly transition into another song on the album

TMB is a good comparison imo. Not because the sound itself, but it's all very layered and detailed, the production is "aggressive", the build up, the vibe overall... they just GET IT

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.