Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

Ya, just the sound, vocals & vibe of it all I dunno what this will do & whether itll get embraced on mainstream US radio esp. in Magastan. Lol Kkkountry 'singers' smashed, dominated the whole year. 🫣

Edited by jamiko1230

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

Just now, gotportugal said:

it's super interesting to see the reactions from outside tho

 

like everyone agrees it's catchy and the fact 80% love it on first listen ... is particularly amazing, DSN was NOT as loved on first listen, people simply dont remember that

it grew on people...

 

so this clearly seems to have a LOT of potential, let's see friday :) 

Kinda disappointed because it's not as instant nor good compared to Don't Start Now. I guess it might grow on me overtime :monkey:

Edited by YellowRibbon

I will never forgive the hyperbolic ****** who said Potion is better than this because that's the first reaction I read and my heart SANK you're sick

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

I'm listening to Live in LA to take my mind off of this

We all should:giraffe:

+

So many comments on the song might be a grower to those who didnt vibe with it....

it clearly will grow so much

 

after it starts to appear on radio and on people's parties and events... it's over for the other girlies!

Just now, xicnx said:

We all should:giraffe:

It really upgraded the song wew

From the first listen, at low quality, I think the song is a bit one dimensional to be the lead for this era. It would be a cute album track, promotional single, whatever, but it doesn't come in SWINGING in the way I wanted her to. Not to say it's a bad song but it's not a knockout :kitty:

this will smash. 
 

„catch me or I go houdinii“ its soo infectious. 
the production - oh my god?! They ******* ate???? 
the beat makes u wanna dance from second one + the lyrics are super easy to sing/remember.

 

the intro & outro are glorious.

 

she just did it again. 


cant wait to see the video

1 minute ago, punisher said:

i need danny l harle all over DL3

He is, apparently he worked on every song 

The way i keep myself from playing this song over and over again  :jonny: She literally made crack with this one

 

hjhgfd.thumb.gif.f0748462fe1c40b4fe413fb

Nevermind, it's a smash on my 4th listen. Not sure about it being better than DSN (although it doesn't really need to)

wait holy sh*t this is incredible :jonny4: exactly as good as Don't Start Now if you ask me!! 

 

the chorus does remind me of another song and I'm trying to figure out what it is but it's not a bad thing at all! maybe Michael Jackson or hmmm... Kylie? or like a late 90s band? sh*t what is it, I need to figure this out lol

I’m so obsessed y’all have no idea I want Kevin Parker to **** me 

I really can’t base my thoughts around this LQ ass leak I need to hear the full song and stems blasting through my headphone

This is okay. It doesn't matter it leaked in LQ; you can tell the song is fine at most. 

 

Sad

11 minutes ago, Cain said:

He is, apparently he worked on every song 

He produced Houdini?? :eek:. The Charli print. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.