Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

kandicha

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kandicha

  1. OFF - Bella Kay – "iloveitiloveitiloveit" - Ella Langley – "Be Her" - Latto & GloRilla – "GOMF" - Latto ft. Doja Cat – "Okayy" - Lizzo – "b i t ch" - Meghan Trainor – "Shimmer" - Stella Lefty – "Boston" - Stella Lefty ft.Vincent Mason – "Something To Lose" - Taylor Swift – "Opalite" - Taylor Swift – "Elizabeth Taylor" - Taylor Swift – "I Knew It, I Knew You" - Taylor Swift – "Patient Zero" SAVE - Adéla – "Ain't In LA" - Laufey – "Madwoman" - Lana del Rey – "White Feather Hawk Tail Deer Hunter" - Olivia Dean – "So Easy (To Fall In Love)" - Olivia Rodrigo – "Drop Dead" - Olivia Rodrigo – "The Cure" - Olivia Rodrigo – "Stupid Song" - PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson – "StateSIDE Remix" - Rosalía ft. Yahritza y su Esencia – "La Perla" - Sabrina Carpenter – "House Tour"
  2. Not Ready to Make Nice
  3. "Not Ready to Make Nice" The Chicks vs. "A Change Is Gonna Come" Sam Cooke "What's Going On" Marvin Gaye vs. "Rhythm Nation" Janet Jackson
  4. "Not Ready to Make Nice" The Chicks vs. "You Don't Own Me" Lesley Gore "American Idiot" Green Day vs. "What's Going On" Marvin Gaye "Rhythm Nation" Janet Jackson vs. "Alright" Kendrick Lamar "Respect" Aretha Franklin vs. "A Change Is Gonna Come" Sam Cooke
  5. sent! can't wait to see the results
  6. same. i am almost done and i will get it to you in the next 12 hours but i will probably be a couple of hours late.
  7. "Not Ready to Make Nice" The Chicks vs. "Army Dreamers" Kate Bush "You Don't Own Me" Lesley Gore vs. "God Save the Queen" Sex Pistols "American Idiot" Green Day vs. "U.N.I.T.Y." Queen Latifah "What's Going On" Marvin Gaye vs. "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" Gil Scott-Heron "Rhythm Nation" Janet Jackson vs. "Paper Planes" M.I.A. "Formation" Beyoncé vs. "Alright" Kendrick Lamar "Respect" Aretha Franklin vs. "Fight the Power" Public Enemy "A Change Is Gonna Come" Sam Cooke vs. "Big Yellow Taxi" Joni Mitchell
  8. "Respect" Aretha Franklin vs. "Sunday Bloody Sunday" U2 "Fight the Power" Public Enemy vs. "Killing In the Name" Rage Against the Machine "A Change Is Gonna Come" Sam Cooke vs. "Where Is the Love?" Black Eyed Peas ft. Justin Timberlake "Big Yellow Taxi" Joni Mitchell vs. "Zombie" The Cranberries
  9. "Strange Fruit" Billie Holiday vs. "Rhythm Nation" Janet Jackson "Waterfalls" TLC vs. "Paper Planes" M.I.A. "FDT" YG ft. Nipsey Hussle vs. "Formation" Beyoncé "Follow Your Arrow" Kacey Musgraves vs. "Alright" Kendrick Lamar
  10. "American Idiot" Green Day vs. "Changes" 2Pac "I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free" Nina Simone vs. "U.N.I.T.Y." Queen Latifah "What's Going On" Marvin Gaye vs. "I Was Born This Way" Carl Bean "I Know a Place" MUNA vs. "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" Gil Scott-Heron
  11. "Not Ready to Make Nice" The Chicks vs. "Smalltown Boy" Bronski Beat "**** tha Police" N.W.A. vs. "Army Dreamers" Kate Bush "Born In the U.S.A." Bruce Springsteen vs. "You Don't Own Me" Lesley Gore "God Save the Queen" Sex Pistols vs. "99 Luftballons" Nena
  12. "Respect" Aretha Franklin vs. "The Way It Is" Bruce Hornsby & The Range "Sunday Bloody Sunday" U2 vs. "Streets of Philadelphia" Bruce Springsteen "Fight the Power" Public Enemy vs. "New Agenda" Janet Jackson "Powerless (Say What You Want)" Nelly Furtado vs. "Killing In the Name" Rage Against the Machine "A Change Is Gonna Come" Sam Cooke vs. "El Apagón" Bad Bunny "Where Is the Love?" Black Eyed Peas ft. Justin Timberlake vs. "Beds Are Burning" Midnight Oil "Big Yellow Taxi" Joni Mitchell vs. "Go Away" Gloria Estefan "Who'll Stop the Rain" Creedence Clearwater Revival vs. "Zombie" The Cranberries
  13. "Strange Fruit" Billie Holiday vs. "Free Your Mind" En Vogue "State of the World" Janet Jackson vs. "Rhythm Nation" Janet Jackson "Mississippi Goddamn" Nina Simone vs. "Waterfalls" TLC "Black Like Me" Mickey Guyton vs. "Paper Planes" M.I.A. "FDT" YG ft. Nipsey Hussle vs. "Luka" Suzanne Vega "Formation" Beyoncé vs. "Imagine" John Lennon "Follow Your Arrow" Kacey Musgraves vs. "They Don't Care About Us" Michael Jackson "Ameriican Requiem" Beyoncé vs. "Alright" Kendrick Lamar
  14. "American Idiot" Green Day vs. "Johnny Wanna Live" Sandra "Changes" 2Pac vs. "Living Through Another Cuba" XTC "Declare Independence" Björk vs. "I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free" Nina Simone "U.N.I.T.Y." Queen Latifah vs. "Freedom" Beyoncé ft. Kendrick Lamar "What's Going On" Marvin Gaye vs. "Disparate Youth" Santigold "I Was Born This Way" Carl Bean vs. "This Is America" Childish Gambino "I Know a Place" MUNA vs. "Drone Bomb Me" Anohni "Wake Up Everybody" Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes vs. "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" Gil Scott-Heron
  15. "Not Ready to Make Nice" The Chicks vs. "21 Guns" Green Day "Smalltown Boy" Bronski Beat vs. "Fortunate Son" Creedence Clearwater Revival "**** tha Police" N.W.A. vs. "In This Life" Madonna "Army Dreamers" Kate Bush vs. "B.Y.O.B." System of a Down "American Life" Madonna vs. "Born In the U.S.A." Bruce Springsteen "Original Sin" INXS vs. "You Don't Own Me" Lesley Gore "Crayons" CupcakKe vs. "God Save the Queen" Sex Pistols "I Want to Break Free" Queen vs. "99 Luftballons" Nena
  16. the thread made me laugh and i've listened to all these albums before so i will try to get something in by April 1!
  17. Thank you as always @Ivan_brit is this the first time the same artist had #1 and #2 and was competing with herself for the win?
  18. SAVE - Chappell Roan – "Pink Pony Club" - Chappell Roan – " The Subway"
  19. OFF - Doja Cat – "Jealous Type" SAVE - Lady Gaga – "Abracadabra"
  20. OFF - Ariana Grande – "Supernatural" - Zara Larsson - "Midnight Sun"
  21. SAVE - Lady Gaga – "Abracadabra" - Olivia Dean – "Man I Need" - Raye – "Where Is My Husband?"
  22. OFF - Ariana Grande – "Supernatural" - Tate McRae – "Sports Car" SAVE - Addison Rae – "Headphones On"

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.