Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

hmmm... after one listen: I like it, a great song but.. I don't feel like it will smash. The synths should have entered earlier, and the chorus shouldn't have been so.. "plastic"? Idk, it's too structured and repetitive but not in a good sing-along way. Expected a little better for DL3 lead, should have been more of a euphoric explosion on more than 1 occasion ala We Found Love 

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

we need a hot steamy video to back this up.. it could really do the trick :jonny2:

2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Do we know if she has promo lined up?

I think a lot of bbcradio stuff is coming on friday

 

no graham norton this friday or the next sadly, other than that we don’t know. Hope she can book Fallon or something next week when she’s in the states for the event

It's a good pop song, radios are gonna eat this up. Definitely getting major Dawn FM vibes from this, especially the production

1 minute ago, Riverbank said:

It's a good pop song, radios are gonna eat this up. Definitely getting major Dawn FM vibes from this, especially the production

Dawn FM is one of the best albums in recent memory.

 

ezgif-4-53b4c8c37e.gif.2cf1a6fb48f7106bd 

Just a friendly reminder that both requesting and providing leaked music on this site is illegal = BAN
 

So I will be reporting you to the ATRL manager.

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, pigeon said:

It is a bop but I was expecting something more epic based on snippet 

Yeah she def shouldn't have teased the best part. If we didn't know about the bridge before we all would be gagging right now

I come and I go

(I COME AND I GOOO)

prove you got the right to please me

everybody knows

(I'M NOT HERE FOR LOOONG)

catch me or i go

HOUDINI

 

*outro*

 

Q9X7s5.gif

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I was gonna spoil myself but… it’s just couple days away. I’d rather give myself something to look forward to on Thursday.

 

Super excited based on the reactions though :jonnycat:

nn i couldn’t resist, i have a leg day to do today and i need this

 

SHE ATE

 

It IS Artpop coded but only just a little. This is 100% better than DSN too imo. Easily her best lead and it’s NOT close

 

The bridge onwards is the best part, but it never falls flat, it starts high and only gets better as it goes on.

Dua Lipa giving me the Marry the Night and Dawn FM perfect child.

 

ezgif-4-53b4c8c37e.gif.2cf1a6fb48f7106bd 

19 minutes ago, Iris said:

Yeah, the instrumental of the verses reminds me of Swine

And GUY

3 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Just a friendly reminder that both requesting and providing leaked music on this site is illegal = BAN
 

So I will be reporting you to the ATRL manager.

:ryan3:

ok thanks Karen

tFHdlfK.gif

 

But I will wait until Friday to hear it in full. I love that first listen experience.

 

 

She should NOT have teased the best part of the song fjdjdjdj I'd be so much more scalped if I never heard it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.