Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

I come and I go

Tell me all the ways you need me

I'm not here for long, catch me or I go (Houdini!)

I come and I go, prove you got the right to please me

Everybody knows, catch me or I go (Houdini!)

 

Time is passing like a solar eclipse

See you watching and you blow me a kiss

It's your moment baby, dont let it slip

Coming closer, are you reading my lips?

 

I come and I go

Tell me all the ways you need me

I'm not here for long, catch me or I go (Houdini!)

I come and I go, prove you got the right to please me

Everybody knows, catch me or I go (Houdini!)

 

Is it good enough to find a way?

Maybe you could cause a girl to change (her ways!)

Do you think about it night and day?

Maybe you could be the one to make me stay?

 

Everything you say is sounding so sweet

But do you practice everything that you preach?

I read something that I dont made me believe

If you got it baby, give it to me

They say....

 

I come and I go

Tell me all the ways you need me

I'm not here for long, catch me or I go (Houdini!)

I come and I go, prove you got the right to please me

Everybody knows, catch me or I go (Houdini!) 

 

Is it good enough to find a way?

Maybe you could cause a girl to change (her ways!)

Do you think about it night and day?

Maybe you could be the one to make me stay?

 

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

It L-worded? :biblio:
 

I’m not listening to it until official release  

Non-leak listeners we remain strong out here until Thursday 11pm :bloo:

it's very good , my only complaint is the lack of pre-chorus and the fact that the chorus could be more bombastic

It's not as instant , innovative or gp friendly as DSN was , but it think it's an excellent introduction to her new era + the production sounds expensive as ****.

 

will see this thread back on Friday tho!!

Kevin and Danny will for sure bring it with her vocals and pen

 

hjhgfd.thumb.gif.f0748462fe1c40b4fe413fbhjhgfd.thumb.gif.f0748462fe1c40b4fe413fbhjhgfd.thumb.gif.f0748462fe1c40b4fe413fb

People saying there’s no chorus when it literally SLAPS. Everything about the song is perfection. The intro, verses, chorus, bride, outro… it’s all pop perfection.

its so catchy my god. i listened to it once and it's just stuck

DSN is the better song but this is the bigger earworm by fae

Edited by punisher

100 members still perched here, oh Godua knew ATRL was waiting for that good pop HIT for a while now

It's definitely taken me a few listens but it has absolutely grown on me, an absolute earworm.

3 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Non-leak listeners we remain strong out here until Thursday 11pm :bloo:

Ugh, I wanna listen SO BAD, but we can stay strong :chick3:

14 minutes ago, xicnx said:

48 hours to go, we can make it:chick3:

 

Y’all better stream it extra hard after it’s officially released 

 

I'm listening to Live in LA to take my mind off of this

1 minute ago, NumbSoul said:

Ugh, I wanna listen SO BAD, but we can stay strong :chick3:

it's super interesting to see the reactions from outside tho

 

like everyone agrees it's catchy and the fact 80% love it on first listen ... is particularly amazing, DSN was NOT as loved on first listen, people simply dont remember that

100 pages incoming before the official release, oh Duallah and Goddini:WAP:

It's alright. Sonically it's great, I'm just not feeling the song itself. Sounds like it could grow. The last minute is the best part.

 

A bop! I love it SO MUCH! :clap3::clap3:

 

it does sound way more like a gay classic than like a smash hit tho…. But if anyone would turn this kind of sound a smash hit in 2023, thats Dua. She’s the one with endless budget and payola. So lets ******* gooooo!!! Now waiting until thursday to listen to it again and give her a lot of my streams!!! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.