Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

We really need that #1 on Global Spotify cuz the Apple Music numbers ain’t it so far :foxaylove2:

Tbh I like the vid. I just needed the bridge to have a mega c*nty visual and it met my expectations :giraffe:

This is her first song that doesn’t sound like it’s had all of its grit and rough edges polished off!
 

And this is a good thing, it’s what has held Future Nostalgia back from reaching the same heights as other similar albums, like What’s You Pleasure? 

38 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

This sounds like an Ava Max b-side

This is supposed to be a drag but Ava made some of the best pop music of the 2020s so far :rip:

Ya’ll drag her for being “Gaga Dupe!” “Flop” but Sleepwalker alone clears the trash all of our favs have released this decade 

 

Houdini still is amazing and y’all gonna switch so hard in a few months because all you care about is charts

55 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

This sounds like an Ava Max b-side

Ofcourse an other empty statement. It doesn't sound like anything on any of Ava's albums. Atleast when you try to troll write a proper reply. You now come across as very uneducated and kinda dumb overall. But if that was your intention, good for you.

Edited by J-esper

2 hours ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

 

I feel like the UK doesn’t stan as hard as they should. She’s their biggest pop girl since Adele, yet she can barely compete with Billie and Olivia there… it should be her strongest market. Germany also not a very strong market for her, which is weird tbh. 

 

She’s huge in: France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, all of Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada. I expect amazing debuts from these countries. India also really likes her but I’m not sure if they will stan Houdini.  

but the UK is her biggest market. FN is one of the best selling albums of the decade and charted forever, while DL1 is one of the very few recent albums to cross the 1M mark.

 

she already has like 4 #1's and each of her songs goes top 10 or charts really long lmao

I didn’t know how I felt when it came out. 10 streams later and watched the video 3 times, I’m hooked :jonnycat:

So what is your prediction for Grammy performance?

 

"Dance The Night" + "Houdini"

 

"Dance The Night" + "Training Season"

 

"Houdini" + "Training Season"

 

 

* lets theoretically call second single "Training Season"

 

 

Its on February 4th so in time for 2nd single.

 

Think Which One GIF by Nick Jonas

7 hours ago, Augmented said:

I shouldn’t laugh but her saying that she has to get the sh*t ideas out first and write a few bad songs when we know timeline wise who she was working with initially is :bibliahh:

Who was it??

I ******* love it, the song the video, everything :heart::jonnycat:

 

She's such a star, in another live i want to be her

Edited by loliza

The Ava comparisons is insane. Please do not insult the immaculate lush production of Kevin Parker to whatever Walmart shopping music the other one makes :rip:

24 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

Who was it??

Ian I think. She was working with him as early as 2021

18 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

#10 (+1) Apple Music UK

 

 

The smash !

 

I fear the song is a gainer ... it will smash hard 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.