Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rico Shameless v2

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rico Shameless v2

  1. Amazing Imagine selling 37k in 2010! It must suck to have to drop stanning someone because their career floundered.
  2. The choreo is roughhhh in the music video, but it's cute. I like it.
  3. The way they didn't have this MV ready to launch on release day
  4. Not you HATING black women. Jesus Christ.
  5. She's @ciara been crashing out.mp3 all over ATRL. The acclaim she can't stand it.
  6. It's really loud how you say "old gays" stay consistent with wanting to honor an artist who turned the tables of bad output but yet acknowledge that regular-degular singer songwriters are naturally deserving because of "darling" status. There are consistent narratives for wins across the board, not just with gays. The homophobia jumped out!
  7. You know, I've been using Opera for this very reason and somehow ATRL Adblock was turned off. I'm wondering if something prompted me to do so. Problem fixed
  8. I'm glad to see others reporting the advertisement issue. Quite literally takes over the webpage. I have to refresh and quickly find the thread I intended to click before it takes over again, maybe a couple of seconds before I have to refresh again. Doesn't occur once you've made it into the thread but definitely a hassle. Thought it was my phone because I just got the 18 Pro Max.
  9. Wait a damn minute. Literally from Folklore to Midnights this lady was getting mid to high-80s on every album with Red and 1989 releases hitting 90! Tons of articles how amazing and successful Eras was and how it impacted economies. Between all of that and her normal huge first week sales. Now you're telling me the media is CONSTANTLY trying to destroy her? Girl. She's made two bad albums, it's okay. It happens sometimes.
  10. It's unfortunate how little effort she puts into her music. She uses the same/similar melodies that dozens of her songs have, the same vocal inflections / tones, the production can be sourced to any of her songs of before, etc. The songwriting is there, she's just boring as **** musically and I hate that. That being said the strings in Patient Zero are captivating.
  11. This came on as an ad on Youtube while I cooked and I swear I was hearing "gimme *****". I said excuse me?
  12. I never got the Say So comparisons. There's plenty of disco rip-offs that both failed to land or became huge hits, but nowhere near Espresso. It all lies in the melody and how flawlessly the song is set up. Positions (song) has the same execution.
  13. I think Taylor definitely won't do it because of Travis and wanting to keep their professional lives separate and she prefers to engage in the season instead of planning a show. She said as much on Jimmy Fallon. IMO, the halftime show is a bit beneath her too now that she's had the Eras Tour and she's a behemoth over the music industry. She'd be better fit for as a surprise guest spot than pushing her own show atp. This would be anticlimactic since he's done his little mini-tour with these same breakout guests.
  14. It's the fact you agree with her but can't have a healthy conversation about it. Instead you have to be derogatory towards her, it's crazy how hateful and brain dead y'all are lol.
  15. This is a major bop. Surprised how quickly it's taking off.
  16. Yes and no. Yes: If they're looking for sex while dating you. Seems likely this behavior will be hard to kick if you decide to be exclusive soon. No: If they simply exist on the apps and they're "talking" to other people. You're not exclusive and in this day it's not guaranteed someone you're "dating" will end up being the one. So best to keep options open. I personally just spent a night at an Airbnb with a guy I've been talking to for a month now and that I want to attempt a relationship with, but it's still fresh. We both said we want something long term but we're also about 2 hours apart so it's not certain yet; at least until we've met up a couple more times. The next day I had a movie date with another guy I'm interested in, but a little less so lol. I do still having dating apps on my phone until either one wants to lock in or I'm in the headspace to be the one to ask about moving forward. But I don't look for sex if I'm in talking stages with different people.
  17. I guess we'll have to see where these songs land but based off the track list the top half may host more sings like that
  18. Oh I caved almost immediately after. What a QUEEN.
  19. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to listen or just wait for the album atp cause the feast is stuffing me
  20. I haven't watched the keynote fully yet but I feel like people like you force this on Apple lol. I'll watch soon but keep me honest for anyone who has.. beyond them having excellent marketing and promotional skills, I'm also certain they don't say they're the first to do anything with this phone. Other than what maybe iOS will be capable of. Meanwhile Samsung is having a meltdown and their Fold is getting heavily discounted already. All because they're marketing/announcements surrounded around beating Apple to the passport style and in general comparing themselves to Apple - not selling themselves to their Android users on why they should keep buying their folds. And from what I've seen using the nano texture to combat brightness/crease, the in-house modem, etc. are features that are ahead of othersโ€ฆ and those others will quickly adapt to do the same thing as iPhone I mean even down to Fold 9 will likely be Titanium next year instead of Aluminum because of this. So like, yeah
  21. I don't know what you're confused about @ericcartman but don't mess with my reputation.mp3.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.