Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

ODHs will somehow tell you a #1 iTunes WW debut + a 13M smash YT debut + her biggest ever Spotify debut (challenging for #1 Global) is an underperformance… 

30 minutes ago, houdini said:

What if the thailand streaming farms did another mass-batch of fake Standing Next To You streams and it blocks both Lupa Dipa and Tate McChicken 

:clack:

mte but we should be optimistic :giraffe: 
#1 secured 

Prayer GIF

6 minutes ago, Hurem said:

omg they're working on an extended club mix with new verse? :jonny5:

Like Im shaking at this :jonny: She's about to take notes from Beyonce recent remixes and deliver a whole new experience

25 minutes ago, houdini said:

Dua Lipa breaks down "Houdini" with Rolling Stone

 

Omg we’re getting an extended version with 3rd verse :jonny:

I can't believe we thought this was gonna be a slow grower and it's literally TRENDING

I shouldn’t laugh but her saying that she has to get the sh*t ideas out first and write a few bad songs when we know timeline wise who she was working with initially is :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Cqmerqn said:

This isn’t doing as well as I thought initially in the UK :lakitu:

What do you mean?

4 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

This isn’t doing as well as I thought initially in the UK :lakitu:

how its going?

7 minutes ago, Augmented said:

I shouldn’t laugh but her saying that she has to get the sh*t ideas out first and write a few bad songs when we know timeline wise who she was working with initially is :bibliahh:

What’s the tea?

Where is this on the Pop charts on US Apple Music? Kinda mad it's not top 200 yet.

Apple Music Overall
#1[+0] - Brazil
#2[+0] - Netherlands
#9[+2] - Belgium
#11[+2] - UK
#18[+3] - Spain
#19[+6] - NewZealand
#22[+3] - Germany
#22[+7] - France
#24[+2] - Italy
#39[+8] - Mexico
#43[+0] - Australia
#45[+26] - Canada
#200[NE] - US

 

Apple Music Pop
#1[+0] - Mexico
#1[+0] - Brazil
#2[+0] - Spain
#2[+0] - Netherlands
#3[+1] - France
#3[+0] - Belgium

#5[+1] - UK
#5[+1] - Germany
#8[+0] - Italy
#15[+10] - Canada
#15[+3] - NewZealand
#21[+12] - US
#25[+0] - Australia

 

The Europe numbers, we are gagged

I'm only super into the last minute. I think the post chorus sounds very choppy and wordy, could have given it a better melody imo

8 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

This isn’t doing as well as I thought initially in the UK :lakitu:

They dropped her for the new Warner girlie Kenya Grace I fear :gaycat5:

 

4 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

What’s the tea?

Oh no I was just joking/exaggerating but I’m pretty sure the initial writing sessions for the album were with Sarah,Clarence,Koz and Jason Evigan. I highly doubt what they made was bad but Dua mentioned she had to write like 2 other albums before she got to where this one was so it’s just her process really.

I’m seeing people saying this is underperforming in the US/UK and if that’s the case, where is this smashing? We didn’t double her last lead debut for nothing :biblio:

I want her to perform this at every show like she did with DSN. Everyone needs to know this masterpiece.

pXpgWGO.gif

13 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I’m seeing people saying this is underperforming in the US/UK and if that’s the case, where is this smashing? We didn’t double her last lead debut for nothing :biblio:

She’s just too global, everywhere

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

@hétérosexuelle Like we heard you the first time and didn’t agree then, you’re all alone on this one

 

:clack:

“Song is cute tho”


i only dragged the vidya

 

i stand corrected 

:clack:

14 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

I want her to perform this at every show like she did with DSN. Everyone needs to know this masterpiece.

pXpgWGO.gif

Why do I fear that the minimalist trend this era will also mean minimal amount of performances

 

pXpgWGO.gif

1 hour ago, Augmented said:

I just know some of you are going to fall for all the Dua vs Tate and “what went wrong?” bait threads tomorrow :dies:

Are Tate stans the new Camila stans? :rip:

Anyways not some of yall saying this is "uNdErPeRfOrMiNg!!1!!!1!" already when we don't even have full first day numbers yet, worms for brains :redface:

3 hours ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

We Dua fans NEVER expect her to smash right out the gate, she never has. This assumption is SO OLD.

Meanwhile my post is surrounded by people clamoring about the US numbers :rip: I love Dua. Wasn’t trying to be shady 

10 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Anyways not some of yall saying this is "uNdErPeRfOrMiNg!!1!!!1!" already when we don't even have full first day numbers yet, worms for brains :redface:

All we know is that this is the biggest YouTube and Spotify debut of her career :redface:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.