Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

Her getting those #1 debuts realistically doesn't give her.. anything. People who obsessively hate her would keep dragging her regardless, meanwhile her sales, her streams, her career state, her ticket sales - none of that would change, she would be just as successful as she is without themย :clack:

Edited by BlackoutZone

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that sheโ€™s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

40 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Not another Jack Harlow song going viral (especially if it's as awful as First Class - haven't heard it and I don't want to). The GP really doesn't deserve Dua and her excellent musicย :coffee2:

omg not that man again...ย :biblio:

14 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

There is nothing Iโ€™d hate more than having main part of the song spoiled on TikTok for a month or two before the release :skull:ย Weโ€™re better than that

I'd rather have that than being blue balled for a month

15 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

"Dance the Night" and "Dont Start Now" were negatively/mixed received in ATRL initiallyย 

ย 

Meanwhile it's the opposite for "Houdini", so far it's more overwhelmingly positiveย 

ย 

ย 

Eh DSN reception was even better than Houdini everywhere. That was a classic from the first stream.

Y'all jack harlow has 0 musical credibility, that awful song will be forgotten in 2 weeks time. ย Dua actually has a fanbase that cares for her & will buy her album , unlike others.

She'll be fine

Ahhh I knew it would be another #2 fhdjjdjs we know Dua is about the long game though. The biggest debut of her career is a good start.

18 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

"Dance the Night" and "Dont Start Now" were negatively/mixed received in ATRL initiallyย 

ย 

Meanwhile it's the opposite for "Houdini", so far it's more overwhelmingly positiveย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

At least it's not universally panned like We're Good :fan:

ย 

This is actually a grower the instrumental is so rich and layered and the melodies are pop perfection:WAP:

22 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

"Dance the Night" and "Dont Start Now" were negatively/mixed received in ATRL initiallyย 

ย 

Meanwhile it's the opposite for "Houdini", so far it's more overwhelmingly positiveย 

ย 

ย 

Dance the Night is terrible though

OK debut but still disappointing, not gonna lieย :chick3:

I donโ€™t see how this can go viral on TikTok thoย 

ย 

I need a single/song like this in DL3

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

OK debut but still disappointing, not gonna lieย :chick3:

I donโ€™t see how this can go viral on TikTok thoย 

Disappearing choreo can doย 

ย 

ala "Houdini"

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

ย 

I need a single/song like this in DL3

ย 

ย 

Thankfully you won't get it.

Just now, Starkboy said:

Thankfully you won't get it.

how so? you heard the whole album already?

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

I almost enjoy the fact that she got that number 2 againย :dies:

ย 

Well, at the end of the day, I would prefer her to get infinite number #2s than a #1 and then flopping so, I'll accept this #2 with a big smile

Just now, tjspy said:

I almost enjoy the fact that she got that number 2 againย :dies:

ย 

Well, at the end of the day, I would prefer her to get infinite number #2s than a #1 and then flopping so, I'll accept this #2 with a big smile

Same reason I don't mind her having these slowburner hit songs :eli:

POP:
-- 34 DUA LIPA Houdini 1504 0 1504 5.716

+1224 Spins
+1224 Bullet
+4.698 Audience

HOT AC:
-- 35 DUA LIPA Houdini 390 0 390 1.955

49 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

"Dance the Night" and "Dont Start Now" were negatively/mixed received in ATRL initiallyย 

ย 

Meanwhile it's the opposite for "Houdini", so far it's more overwhelmingly positiveย 

ย 

ย 

ATRL gobbled up Don't Start Now immediatelyย :michael:

ย 

OT: This is ok, catchy but kinda repetitive. Great outro, beautiful outro!

Judging by the reactions in here one would think Houdini missed the top 20 debut :skull:ย #2 is amazing, y'all need to chill

no top 10 debut as of nowโ€ฆ

ย 

ย 

i guess top 20 is out of reach too considering US apple music numbers arent that great either. Praying for the best

3 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

I hope she debuts Top 20 at least

ย 

ย 

ย 

Predicted around 15โ€ฆ.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.