• thetea

• C-Amber

• shyboi

• DeepEnd

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Alcohol… I feel like I outgrew weed. 

Umm, none tbh!

I was a daily smoker for like 10 years and it def knocked a few IQ points off... I randomly quit cold turkey a few months ago and my mood swings and memory got better.

• Like 4

Weed

Drinking gives me a headache and feel sick while weed calms my aniexty and puts me in a better mood

Im more of a high functioning drinker. So socially I prefer alcohol. Especially if it’s around a bunch of strangers. Weed just gives me anxiety if I’m in a social setting. 

I prefer weed as a reward after a long day/to relax. Smoking with close friends in a laid back setting >>> drinking 

Edited by BGKC

Weed is very low vibrational and juvenile to me. I hate the heaviness it would make my head/eyes feel, especially when I’ve drank. Hate the smell too. 

I only drink socially but it’s takes a lot to get me drunk so I usually end up with a nice buzz for the night that wears off by the time I get home and that works for me. 

Non of them, both kills the body and mind. 

• Thanks 1

Weed. It changed my life. I suffered from chronic ocular migraines throughout my younger years and had to take pills that used to basically knock me tf out. Then I became a stoner and the migraines suddenly stopped. I lost half my body weight and became more productive only after I started smoking every day. It doesn’t make everyone lazy and it’s medicinal properties are still so underrated.

People that genuinely think marijuana is more dangerous than ETHANOL literally need to pick up a book. The fact it’s still scheduled as a Schedule I controlled substance amongst meth and heroin in the US federally is an absolute joke. The fact people are still rotting in jail and were even criminalized over this plant in the first place is an absolute joke.

• Like 3

Weed always makes me fall asleep immediately. Every single time. No use in doing that at a social event, lol

I’ve done weed like 5 times and every time I’ve ended up super depressed for hours afterwards. 

Alcohol has given me some of the best moments of my life on the other hand!

I enjoy a nice cocktail or 3 :gaycatina1:

I wish I would do weed instead, it’s healthier but I can’t cause it makes me paranoid. Btw why does it cause paranoia just to some people? 

Weird poll, they have different effects, it's like choosing between walking and swimming. 

Chronic weed use is bad but the odd use is fine, some of y’all have built it up to be worse than alcohol, my gosh  :deadbanana:

None. Disgusting. The only drug that enters my body is a Tylenol every few months when I have a headache. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.