• thetea

• C-Amber

• shyboi

• DeepEnd

Top Posters In This Topic

Weed makes me paranoid and I don't drink anymore so neither

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Weed makes me paranoid asf but I do it once a year when I know I have nothing to worry about and want to listen to a good album! :beatfreak: However I do like to drink occasionally

also @Insanity the twinning!

Edited by mercurialworld

I love a good social outing to a bar with my friends for a drink but the smell of weed nauseates me and I have no interest in trying it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Weed makes me paranoid and I don't drink anymore so neither

Boring! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Weed makes you lazy and alcohol is literal poison so neither (in Naomi’s voice) :gayliecat1:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Power love said:

I’m scared to smoke weed. :biblio: After what happened to my cousin.

What happened to your cousin 

I also quit weed because it made me too paranoid

I enjoy a nice cocktail once in a while but I’m not a heavy drinker.

• Like 1

Alcohol is too disorienting, weed all the way. Alcohol is so expensive and I don’t feel **** off of two drinks. One 5mg thc gummy or seltzer and I’m good.

:swim2:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

What happened to your cousin 

She was soo high that she was convinced she needed to take a dump outside at the neighbors door which normally isn’t a big deal but they had cameras so the next day she was in big trouble. I decided to just stay away from it don’t want to make poor choices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I drink occasionally, but I never smoke. I tried weed like 3 times in my whole life and I never felt anything. 

I like my brain and liver so neither :gaycat:  although, a little wine from time to time does makes me happy. 

7 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I drink occasionally, but I never smoke. I tried weed like 3 times in my whole life and I never felt anything. 

Same here! 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Asthmatic and allergic, so I refuse to smoke weed. I've tried edibles and did not enjoy it.

On the other hand, a glass of wine or bourbon? Perfect way to unwind in the evening.

definitely weed. you don't get hangovers, you don't vomit, you don't get sore stomachs and it doesn't have the same potential to be addictive as alcohol. 

i drink occasionally with friends, if i'm going out since it lowers my inhibitions but i generally prefer weed for all other occasions. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.