Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

pavi

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pavi

  1. Omg, imagine listening to Replay by Zendaya on vinyl
  2. I would looooove her to extend this, but she has stated multiple times she doesn't think she'll tour this album much. A shame, but understandable given the label issues and that she might want to already move on to a next project soon
  3. Both are inoffensive, generic, watered down versions of something they did better before, in sound, melodies, lyrics AND vocal performance. I actually think bandaids is more enjoyable cause it's more dynamic, but neither is that good in general
  4. This. If somebody came into 'my building' for this first time and they brought their own drink (like, a drink bought on the way), I'd at least notice that, no matter what kind of coffee it is, because I'd otherwise offer it a drink at the start
  5. This is exactly how I feel. Could it be that she doesn't have access to good producers/mixers anymore?
  6. YESSSSS so underrated
  7. Not the EP having five tracks but #4 is a live recording of an album track How many original songs is this gonna have? Title track sounds fine
  8. Club To Your Arms is SOTY contender and Just Be Bodies is alright, hoping this slaps! Snippet sounds promising, hope it sounds big in HQ
  9. Ohhhh I loved their album! Didn't expect them to drop more music tbh
  10. Hmm, I think the album is just fine. Not her best work, but not really bad either. I think it's pretty consistent, but doesn't really have any career highs. The songs being this short really makes the songs feel less dynamic and that doesn't help, but to be honest, the songs didn't just need extension to be great, they needed a change or buil-up or anything as well. FAMT has me hooked most. I don't dislike I'm the cake like most, it's pretty catchy. roomie is really giving Confidence Man, that's fun. Curious to see if any tracks will grow on me
  11. Just had my first listen of the Day side while walking through a city I used to live in, late summer breeze in my face, still slightly dazed from yesterday's party, and it's such a vibe! The instrumentals feel really soft and dynamic and the melodies are great. Liked it more than I expected!
  12. Yeahhhhhh these somgs don't really add anything for me, they're just fine
  13. I ******* looooove this The beat is INSANEEE, the sample is well done, the cadence in his talking is so catchy and the video is awesome. Don't know if it'll get boring quickly since it's so repetitive (it almost feels like a tour interlude), but I'll definitely have it on repeat for now
  14. SAVE I Feel So Free OFF Bizarre
  15. The snippet sounds sooooo catchy I'm not surprised not everyone is liking the sound of this era, but I'm LOOOOVING it. I feel like he made it just for me
  16. SAVE Love Sensation OFF Bizarre
  17. Hmmmmm, just one listen in, but I feel like it's borrowing a little too many elements from CRANK 1. Hard to appreciate it on its own when I'm so used to the structure and melodies of CRANK 1 and they are so strong. I really liked that bnc was more of a song on its own with just the nod at the end. Definitely need a few more listens to make up my mind
  18. SAVE I Feel So Free Love Sensation OFF Fragile Bizarre
  19. Curious for this! Their first album is such a throwback and I liked some songs on their last. Will definitely check it out during a run or something
  20. Oooooooh I'll definitely try and make time for this!
  21. I hate it when artists do a rerelease but then don't include the original deluxe tracks Hope it will be available on streaming as well
  22. SAVE Everything Love Sensation OFF Betrayal Fragile
  23. Yeah, let's wait for the perfect celeb to speak out before we're happy! Spoiler: they don't exist. Do we want all people born in rich families to remain loyal to the money just because they're hypocrites if they don't? ******* stupid. Nothing will ever change with that mindset. Yes, she heavily profited from her wealth, but we can also be happy someone born in wealth speaks out about the immorality of being filthy rich

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.