Weed vs alcohol, which do u prefer?

DeepEnd

Vice   

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Weed
    • Alcohol

I don't like being drunk and the day after but I do love to have some joints and just do what I want on a free day. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thetea

• C-Amber

• shyboi

• DeepEnd

Top Posters In This Topic

Never had a sip of alcohol for cultural reasons but also that smell :rip: and the fact that the ingredients are squeezed with FEET :rip:

And what it did to some of my family I'm literally scared of it. Never seen people have a quality good time on it. Always ending in actual disasters and regrets.

Weed on the other hand I had many times. Very hit and miss but overall a good experience. Also makes me 100x hornier :gaycat7: I really want to get high again though. Been like a year or more.

I’ve never had fun with my friends with weed. Weed just makes us lazy and sleepy. We don’t do weed if we want a long fun night.

I’ve had a LOT of wild fun moments with my friends with alcohol.

I tried mixing both one time and I thought I was gonna die and puked all over my best friend’s room :rip:

Edited by Sabrina Carpenter

2 hours ago, thetea said:

girl, this sounds so pretentious :rip:

Why? It's a fact, and many said it in this topic but somehow you find a trouble with me saying it lol

46 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Why? It's a fact, and many said it in this topic but somehow you find a trouble with me saying it lol

there's literally so many other things people do that is harmful to their health. smoking cigarettes, vaping, eating fast food, sugary food and prolonged use of medications. people are always searching for ways to alter their consciousness. there's really nothing wrong with consuming alcohol and weed in moderation, it's just people who use alcohol and weed to extreme levels that cause people to say things like this. 

• Like 1

crack ofc 

but fr i love going out for a drink sometimes but i get drunk pretty fast and i hate that spinning sensation when you go to bed 

there’s really nothing better than smoking a few blunts before bed, watching movies and listening to music

also high sex > drunk sex :bam:

I will always prefer alcohol bc of how loose and carefree it makes me

but I’ve been getting back into weed lately and I do love it but I have to smoke it on MY terms , create a safe space for myself . I can’t smoke around other ppl I have to be alone in my room

4 hours ago, Hexchromatica said:

Chronic weed use is bad but the odd use is fine, some of y’all have built it up to be worse than alcohol, my gosh  :deadbanana:

This, i had a boyfriend that could not function without weed. The first thing he would do waking up was smoking a joint. 

It didn't seem to affecting him on a daily basis, he still went to school and work but that constant need of smoking all day made me dump his ass.

We still friends tho, he is, obviously, very chill.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mystical said:

I like white wine with a few cubes of ice :gaycat:

ELECTRIC CHAIR! 

Alcohol, hence my beer gut :gayoncecat1:

I drink every now and then but I never smoke weed. 

However, I’m a hardcore “legalize it” advocate 

I’ve been sober for 40 days and plan to do it the rest of my life. I would much rather have my friends smoke than drink. When people get drunk they do dumb **** that ruins their lives. When people smoke the worst that can happen is they become lazy.

• Thanks 1

6rWR.gif

3 minutes ago, BletaRexher said:

I’ve been sober for 40 days and plan to do it the rest of my life. I would much rather have my friends smoke than drink. When people get drunk they do dumb **** that ruins their lives. When people smoke the worst that can happen is they become lazy.

:clap3:congratulations on your sobriety!!! :heart:

• Thanks 1

I very rarely drink, I haven't had a drink in a couple of years. It's not something I crave or go out of my way for. I'm more than fine with a sparkling cider. I can't stand the smell of weed. It gives me a headache, every time.

I'm on a natural buzz and high in life, so I don't need either. But I'd rather have a glass of champagne than ever smoke anything.

I'm so fascinated by the members who don't use either. It's a music forum. How do you enjoy music without weed or alcohol? 

im sober thankfully so none

I always have fun with alcohol. weed is hit or miss

16 hours ago, Power love said:

I’m scared to smoke weed. :biblio: After what happened to my cousin.

My brother got schizophrenia from weed. It's such an exhausting and horrifying condition to deal with...

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.