Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ciara - 'CiCi'

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, TMP said:

This is not a bad EP, "How we Roll", "Low Key", and "2 in Luv" are cool and the R&B energy is fire but why she is always making songs like "BRB" and "Winning" ... Her main problem is that there is no consistency in her music ... 

 

btw here is my review : 

https://the-melting-pop.blogspot.com/2023/08/critique-ciara-se-la-joue-nostalgique.html

you wrote this? Why is it in a diff language? 

  • Replies 320
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • stephen1108
    stephen1108

    This one   Maybe she's saving it for an inevitable deluxe w the singles

  • No.    thsnm goodness she did not include them. This is the smarter route. Start fresh and just work on rebuilding.

  • Nice. Apart from Lil Baby, are there any names we for sure recognize (so as to ascertain the features)?   Random but relevant: Her dedication to Theron is...something. Does he not charge her

I’ll be posting my thoughts later, but BRB is a standout for me. 

3 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

Would you say your favorites are the "hit-hits" (theoretically)? 

 

Are there any slow jams?

 

Is Forever any good?

 

I take it Winning (which I admittedly like live) is as Kidz Bop/Zumba sounding as the teaser versions (of the studio version) suggested?

How we Roll is the only "big" hit according to me. Forever is good but not that huge. Not sure Lil Baby will help her to get a charts entry. 

 

2 in Luv and Type a Party are good slow jams. They remind me "Body Party" and that's the best part of the EP 

 

Winning sounds exactly the same that what we heard before 

Haven’t heard anything yet but I’m sooooooo jealous ughh imma be loyal and wait til tonight 

She tried with this EP and did not succed IMO, but BRB is a stand-out and should have been the single instead of the Chris Brown track. It's an updated take on Level Up and I love it.

I like How We Roll, Winning, and Forever. The rest she could of kept it. I’m so annoyed because this had potential to be what I thought was Ciara’s comeback or step in the right direction but the tracks are soooooo dated to me and just feel like left over tracks. She needs to stop working with Theron. I’m over it. She will never stop working with him so I’m honestly just done. 
 

however I’m here for Forever (let’s see what the video gives) and a high budget video for Winning with great choreo and fashion shots would of done it. 
 

 

2 hours ago, ciara said:

Haven’t heard anything yet but I’m sooooooo jealous ughh imma be loyal and wait til tonight 

 

14 minutes ago, ciara said:

I like How We Roll, Winning, and Forever. The rest she could of kept it. I’m so annoyed because this had potential to be what I thought was Ciara’s comeback or step in the right direction but the tracks are soooooo dated to me and just feel like left over tracks. She needs to stop working with Theron. I’m over it. She will never stop working with him so I’m honestly just done. 
 

however I’m here for Forever (let’s see what the video gives) and a high budget video for Winning with great choreo and fashion shots would of done it. 
 

 

couldn't wait?? lmao :dies:

7 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

 

couldn't wait?? lmao :dies:

Girl kinda glad I didn’t lol I’m only buying the songs I like im done supporting that idiot (not Ciara but Theron)

So far, Type A Party is the only track I’m not feeling. The rest of EP is such a vibe. 

I hope the Forever video has an interesting plot. Like her being a villain or something. I’m trying to make out the marriage scenes ect I just hope it’s good. 

How We Roll - They did right by making this the lead. It’s the most commercial. Catchy but smooth.. even without Chris it would’ve been the standout track.

 

BRB & Lowkey - I instantly enjoyed these two. BRB should’ve been the one to get a video instead of Forever tbh it would’ve been cute and fun… 

 

2 in Luv - its mid. It’s not bad it’s just bland. I’ll keep it on if plays but I’m not running to play it. Same vain as Better Thangs, Da Girls 

 

Forever, Winning & Type Of Party - I was struggling to finish these. They do nothing for me. 
 

That being said for it to be an EP, it has a few bops and it served its purpose… Now Theron needs to get the axe and start fresh if she hasn’t already. 

Edited by CristianGarcia

Solo songs are cute. Lil Baby collab was alright. I have some notes, but I’ll let her live… :celestial4:

2 hours ago, jezebelvictoria said:

Can’t believe she’s wasting that cover on an EP. :ace:

:clap3: Now watch her actual album (if that’s truly coming) is a hot mess cover like Jackie.

wow BRB :jonny6:

 

i loved drake's currents beat imitating bed sex and ciara used the same sound, just speeded it up and made it even fresher

 

omg 

 

:jonny6:

Edited by sweetkiss

3 hours ago, jezebelvictoria said:

Can’t believe she’s wasting that cover on an EP. :ace:

how can using good photo be 'wasting'

 

learn definition

 

:msmarvel:

1 hour ago, ciara said:

Winning hive where you at 

Here!

 

Not it being the best song (alongside maybe Low Key) LMAO!

 

The whole thing EP is "ok". She'll get away with it because it's not an album, but it's still plagued by what her recent albums have been plagued by. A handful of decent songs surrounded by fluff. She had a short enough track count to ensure 80% of it was fire.
 

Can only really see myself ever listening to Winning, Low Key, Type A Party.
 

BRB only works as a Level Up type song she could snatch a random viral moment with. Outside of that, it doesn’t do much for me as a standalone. 

Edited by Cbreezy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.