Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ciara - 'CiCi'

Featured Replies

i loved the whole EP,I only had problem with Winning.

 

I adore type a party (thats my fave part of miley song too) and smooth 2 in luv vibe. im impressed and think that this  is her best music since jackie (beauty marks had its moments, but it was very watered down).

 

my problem with winning is lyrics. i think what shes saying in this song is what GP gets annoyed by ciara for.

she sounds like a hypocrite. one moment she talking about god and how god is picking favorites (that one didnt land right for me and im not even religious), she comes off as 'above you' the listener, 'above the others' (whoever it is), and then second part of the song she talking about twerking  (right after mentioning god and counting some blessings that she says are directly from god) ? and says '*******' (repeats it). 

 

im obvs her stan, but i wish she wasnt as dumb as this lyrics insiniute. either you are christian and you practice modesty (not 'im better than the others, im gods favorite' etc), dont curse or you are not.

 

i have no idea what religion she on, but that aint the bible i read.

 

lol, too long about what annoyed me, but thats gonna be reason why ill skip winning, song would be good if it wasnt offensive to the listener.

 

 

 

  • Replies 320
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • stephen1108
    stephen1108

    This one   Maybe she's saving it for an inevitable deluxe w the singles

  • No.    thsnm goodness she did not include them. This is the smarter route. Start fresh and just work on rebuilding.

  • Nice. Apart from Lil Baby, are there any names we for sure recognize (so as to ascertain the features)?   Random but relevant: Her dedication to Theron is...something. Does he not charge her

i wanted to mention how this is my favorite cover by hers and so far was the goodies!

 

second, why better thangs isnt on the ep? it would suit perfectly. even da girls too. if i was summer walker id feel some type of way. summer walker is a big deal.

 

1 minute ago, sweetkiss said:

i wanted to mention how this is my favorite cover by hers and so far was the goodies!

 

second, why better thangs isnt on the ep? it would suit perfectly. even da girls too. if i was summer walker id feel some type of way. summer walker is a big deal.

 

Girl no! None of the songs she released previously needed to be on any album. 

its ok, ill put them on my own playlist. to me its bomb. sonically EP doesnt have hole/filler

It’s cute 🥰

 

i don’t hate any of the tracks, they are all nice and chill. I still wish it was an album and I would include Better Things

I like it, I think that How We Roll and Forever were definitely wise choices to get videos (she looks breathtakingly beautiful in the Forever video btw).
 

I think she is better suited on minimalist production, you cannot go wrong with Ciara on a sleek-icy r&b song. However BRB is an undeniable bop (although I think I need more time with the chorus). 


For such a short EP, I think there’s still something for every type of Ciara fan..although that’s kinda always been her biggest issue in terms of her projects lol. 

Low Key is amazing. That’s the sound Ciara should do.

 

Listening to BRB I got New Jeans vibes and their music did remind me of Ciara prior- Maybe I am reaching.

 

Is it Self-Titled? No but it’s a step in the right direction imo.

I really like this EP. BRB and 2 In Love so far 😍 
 

I don’t understand why Da Girls, Better Thangs and Jump aren’t on this though, they fit so well with the same vibe. 

Edited by Million

I liked everything except for “Type a Party” And “winning” 

Edited by EarStyle

BRB, Low Key, and Winning are the keepers for me

 

overall after multiple droplets that went nowhere I naturally had little faith in this project (even tho they weren’t that bad, just forgettable).  This was actually a decent front to back listen.  So good for her.  

3 hours ago, Million said:

I really like this EP. BRB and 2 In Love so far 😍 
 

I don’t understand why Da Girls, Better Thangs and Jump aren’t on this though, they fit so well with the same vibe. 

Da girls and jump are awful. I’m glad she didn’t add them. The GP also hated them so it made no sense to add them. We needed a cleanse and this EP is that 

So far:

 

How We Roll > Type A Party > Low Key > Forever > WInning > BRB > 2 in Luv

 

but I'm sure it'll change all the time. HWR will remain the best track though.

Edited by ccfan007

The cover art is the Goodies re-invented 2023 cover! 

It's a cool EP actually! The production in most of the songs is excellent. How We Roll, Type a Party and Winning are my holy trinity. 

BRB grew on me!!!!!! On repeat a good gym sesh song. I just hate the “it’s time to ride out, party, shake that booty” she just couldn’t stop being corny for 5 seconds 😭💀💀💀

I hope, and think, I get what's she's trying to do. 

 

With Ciaras other albums the issue has always been; We get a proper Urban album, into a Pop/Urban album it's never cohesive. 

If How We Roll manages to be a radio hit and she follows the EP up with a proper Urban album I believe she'll slowly build public support. 

 

The EP doesn't have lows like Beauty Marks but it doesn't have highs like Beauty Marks had either imo. 

20 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

So far:

 

How We Roll > Type A Party > Low Key > Forever > WInning > BRB > 2 in Luv

 

but I'm sure it'll change all the time. HWR will remain the best track though.

Winning over BRB :chick2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.