Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ciara - 'CiCi'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 320
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • stephen1108
    stephen1108

    This one   Maybe she's saving it for an inevitable deluxe w the singles

  • No.    thsnm goodness she did not include them. This is the smarter route. Start fresh and just work on rebuilding.

  • Nice. Apart from Lil Baby, are there any names we for sure recognize (so as to ascertain the features)?   Random but relevant: Her dedication to Theron is...something. Does he not charge her

1 hour ago, ThomasKvisgaard said:

Finally we got Winning. 

That song is a bop. The only song out of the string of singles that I don’t mind being on the EP! 

26 minutes ago, ciara said:

That song is a bop. The only song out of the string of singles that I don’t mind being on the EP! 

Yes! It’s such a bop. I can’t help watching the new year live every now and then. She needs to release it as a single.

13 minutes ago, ThomasKvisgaard said:

Yes! It’s such a bop. I can’t help watching the new year live every now and then. She needs to release it as a single.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she shot a video for it last year. I feel like she fully intended on making it the next single until the reception on social media made her go back to the drawing board. :rip:

8 hours ago, stephen1108 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she shot a video for it last year. I feel like she fully intended on making it the next single until the reception on social media made her go back to the drawing board. :rip:

I don’t understand people’s discourse with Winning. It’s a bit corny but the production and everything has all of the elements to be a hit. Like it doesn’t sound dated and it has such a catchy hook. 

8 hours ago, ThomasKvisgaard said:

Yes! It’s such a bop. I can’t help watching the new year live every now and then. She needs to release it as a single.

Now we don’t have to :WAP:

I was hoping she would post a new song snippet on the 6 days away post but it's still just brb :monkey:

56 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

I was hoping she would post a new song snippet on the 6 days away post but it's still just brb :monkey:

I really love how BRB sounds! It’s giving R&B level up but I think she’s trying to save it all for the release which makes sense since there’s only but 7 songs 

8 hours ago, ciara said:

I don’t understand people’s discourse with Winning. It’s a bit corny but the production and everything has all of the elements to be a hit. Like it doesn’t sound dated and it has such a catchy hook. 

I like Winning!! I agree the lyrics are basic, but I do enjoy everything else about it. I’m a sucker for her uptempos :jonny4:

Why isn’t she including the presave/pre order links for all the other DSPs??  Just apple? 

13 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

Forever video incoming

 

 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwALZNsrbBS/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

 

She’s on our necks :jonny5:

Omg

shes not playing games 😭😭😭😭

On 8/12/2023 at 3:56 PM, stephen1108 said:

I like Winning!! I agree the lyrics are basic, but I do enjoy everything else about it. I’m a sucker for her uptempos :jonny4:

Same here! Even though her mid tempos tend to be more successful somehow lol the irony 

14 hours ago, ciara said:

Same here! Even though her mid tempos tend to be more successful somehow lol the irony 

I feel the same way :deadbanana4: don't @ me but I was so ready for "That's How I'm Feeling" to be a single back when Jackie came out, I'm still salty we didn't get a proper uptempo release from that album!

 

It did give me some my fav Ciara mid tempos with "I Bet" and "Dance Like We're Making Love" tho :smitten:

Also, we're only a few hours away from the NZ release!! 

18 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

Also, we're only a few hours away from the NZ release!! 

I’m so ready for winning 🤭

1 hour ago, ciara said:

I’m so ready for winning 🤭

I'm hoping it's full of BOPS. Pleeeeease keep the ballads unless she gon deliver something as good as "I Bet". 

After bashing her I came to really enjoy How We Roll, also respect that she sticks to her craft, her music gives a good rnb throwback vibe and I am here for that. Now I kinda wish Better Thangs and Da Girls were also on this project, I think it would definitely fit the theme.

 

Forever sounds like it could be really good, very excited! 

This is not a bad EP, "How we Roll", "Low Key", and "2 in Luv" are cool and the R&B energy is fire but why she is always making songs like "BRB" and "Winning" ... Her main problem is that there is no consistency in her music ... 

 

btw here is my review : 

https://the-melting-pop.blogspot.com/2023/08/critique-ciara-se-la-joue-nostalgique.html

1 hour ago, TMP said:

This is not a bad EP, "How we Roll", "Low Key", and "2 in Luv" are cool and the R&B energy is fire but why she is always making songs like "BRB" and "Winning" ... Her main problem is that there is no consistency in her music ... 

 

btw here is my review : 

https://the-melting-pop.blogspot.com/2023/08/critique-ciara-se-la-joue-nostalgique.html

Would you say your favorites are the "hit-hits" (theoretically)? 

 

Are there any slow jams?

 

Is Forever any good?

 

I take it Winning (which I admittedly like live) is as Kidz Bop/Zumba sounding as the teaser versions (of the studio version) suggested?

2 hours ago, TMP said:

This is not a bad EP, "How we Roll", "Low Key", and "2 in Luv" are cool and the R&B energy is fire but why she is always making songs like "BRB" and "Winning" ... Her main problem is that there is no consistency in her music ... 

 

btw here is my review : 

https://the-melting-pop.blogspot.com/2023/08/critique-ciara-se-la-joue-nostalgique.html

It’s not even in English 

i know you know we go we go we go we go on the low on the low on the low on the low

 

KuAP.gif

 

right now I'm too in love, im too in love

 

KuAP.gif

 

inconsistent ep, BRB might grow on me but these two are so instant :smitten2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.