Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

47 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

 

imagine thinking that the Grammys changed their schedule just to accommodate a newbie lol. :dies: 

A newbie who swept with her debut album & era... And stop trying to turn this into something it's not? I don't mean any of this in a negative way at all so I don't get why you keep dragging me for saying this. I'm a big fan and want to see her win more. I just genuinely think the Grammys took this into consideration since the competition this year is WEAK. It also seems like an obvious PR move bc it's gonna be Midnights vs GUTS now.

 

I'm begging y'all to realize the music industry is a business.

Edited by perfectillusion204

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I think I kinda like the fanmade red version better but i'm SEATED :WAP:

 

FzkCh8XXwAgvgfB?format=jpg&name=large  

Fits Vampire so good too :jonnycat:

Her Oops... I Did It Again era is coming !! SOUR was so successful it would make no sense to completely reinvent herself with her sophomore era.  This will probably be a more refined and mature version of what made SOUR the massive success it was.  Keep in mind that SOUR was never meant to happen the way it did, they were going to put out an EP and they corrected course when drivers license smashed unexpectedly. I'm excited to see what she does with having more time to write and conceptualize this era. OR3 will likely be the album were she makes a bigger shift sonically and image wise.  

 

The CD sets are sold out already and I can't access the vinyls because you need a password apparantly :deadbanana2: my store is MESSING it up

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I think I kinda like the fanmade red version better but i'm SEATED :WAP:

 

FzkCh8XXwAgvgfB?format=jpg&name=large  Fzj9lVfWAAEXdBh?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Red makes so much sense. Why did she go with purple again :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

A newbie who swept with her debut album & era... And stop trying to turn this into something it's not? I don't mean any of this in a negative way at all so I don't get why you keep dragging me for saying this. I'm a big fan and want to see her win more. I just genuinely think the Grammys took this into consideration since the competition this year is WEAK. It also seems like an obvious PR move bc it's gonna be Midnights vs GUTS now.

Swept where? 

18 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Bad title and cover, it’s giving Sour rejects.

 

Interscope probably told her to not rock the boat image-wise at all after Happier Than Ever. Even if Olivia wanted to, it’s too jarring for 14 year old Becky and Amber.

do you not get tired hating on her in every thread… the song and album arent even out

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I think I kinda like the fanmade red version better but i'm SEATED :WAP:

 

FzkCh8XXwAgvgfB?format=jpg&name=large  Fzj9lVfWAAEXdBh?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

The red ate up the purple omg...

  • ATRL Moderator

hoping she serves us an Azealia "F*ck Him All Night" :duca: "we can slut we can f*ck we can dig in the guts"  :duca: 

 

 

i feel like it’s too similar to SOUR. i understand the desire for not a full 180 reinvention but it’s so similar, even the stickers and shirts in the box sets. vampire looks very minimalist along with this, so I don’t know how to feel about this era.
 

i just hope the music is more hard hitting and bold. 

  • ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, gatito said:

81uldLioVvL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg51AJp6JIVyL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg25 (Vinyl): Amazon.com.mx: Música

yiw0yj8ft7l71.jpgAriana_Grande_My_Everything_2014_album_artwork.pngAriana_Grande_-_Dangerous_Woman_(Official_Album_Cover).png

Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.pngThe_Fame_Monster.pngBorn This Way (album) - Wikipedia

 

she should use another cOlOr :isudumblmao:

there is just a tiny bit of difference between grayscale album covers and then sticking with purple :rip: 

10 minutes ago, gatito said:

81uldLioVvL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg51AJp6JIVyL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg25 (Vinyl): Amazon.com.mx: Música

yiw0yj8ft7l71.jpgAriana_Grande_My_Everything_2014_album_artwork.pngAriana_Grande_-_Dangerous_Woman_(Official_Album_Cover).png

Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.pngThe_Fame_Monster.pngBorn This Way (album) - Wikipedia

 

she should use another cOlOr :isudumblmao:

Adele’s albums are all different colours. Gaga had two black and white covers. The purple is too similar to her debut album, and with the title it should have been a red background. 

You all are complaining too much about color

 

Purple is fine

Ig she is going for a specific aesthetic 

She is coming :WAP:

 

Guts as a tittle sound interesting :duca: the cover is fine but I’m not crazy about it

 

Also VMAS are Sept 12 book them Olivia 

Nobody cares about the color, the cover, the title ,.etc

If the music is good she will smash, otherwise she will flop, it’s just that simple :cm:

I'm sure she and her teams know that you all will be complaining about her sticking to purple.. But they chose purple anyway, because that's her color. I'm sure she and her team know what they're doing. :eli: 

spacer.png

 

Guessing there’s some track titles hidden in here… 

 

Good Times

Daunting

Yours

 

ATRL always worries the most about stuff that normal people don’t give a single **** about :laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.