Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, moodchaser said:

enjoy the tour... (if you get to go). otherwise follow on TikTok

 

hopefully Deluxe get released at some point - maybe she'll surprise us and have some songs other than the Bonus tracks? (I remember seeing somewhere that there could be 6 tracks total, but not sure if that was a real rumor).

she will never come anywhere near my country unfortunately :redface:

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

Before this thread closes, let me just say GUTS turned me into a stan. I thought SOUR was okay, with some highlights but I adored this album :jonny: made it to my #5 most played of 2023 despite being released so late into the year.

 

Can’t wait to see what she does next, and **** her label for letting bir? flop!

why is this getting locked? the tour is just getting started :biblio:

I love this album so much.

really hope we get a deluxe version at least by the summer time 

  • ATRL Moderator

GUTS was the best album of 2023 by far :clap3: im so excited to see what Olivia does next 

obsessed deserved to be a single over bad idea right even if the latter is one of my favorite songs by her. it just screams smash

:worship2: I love GUTS album so much!

 

the tour is incredible and I’m flying the world for her!

 

London 15th is my date !

11 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

why is this getting locked? the tour is just getting started :biblio:

Every album thread gets locked 6 months after release.

is there any new insider info about the deluxe release? are they waiting for umg and tiktok to reach a deal?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.