Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

I like the purple but yeah the actual photo isn't outstanding.

 

The only things standing out in the photo are the rings, which is an interesting choice because they spell guTS :eli:  didn't a certain someone give her a ring before

Edited by Alex21kw

Whatever it takes to get that man off the number one on the hot 100 

 

 

let’s GO 

I actually really like the cover. However, I think keeping the aesthetics of the new album this close to SOUR’s is definitely a choice. I feel like this might backfire critically, I can already see the reviews clocking it

  • ATRL Moderator

I'm excited! SOUR cover was more instant for me, but this one is really good too. I like that her covers are "textless" and the name of the album is on the details.

omg this is coming so fast.. i love the cover but the color scheme being similar to sour is so.. :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, gatito said:

81uldLioVvL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg51AJp6JIVyL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg25 (Vinyl): Amazon.com.mx: Música

yiw0yj8ft7l71.jpgAriana_Grande_My_Everything_2014_album_artwork.pngAriana_Grande_-_Dangerous_Woman_(Official_Album_Cover).png

Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.pngThe_Fame_Monster.pngBorn This Way (album) - Wikipedia

 

she should use another cOlOr :isudumblmao:

Not the same. Purple is too bright and unique of a colour 

14 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Yall stan this young lady? Pop culture has come to this? 

its always the chromatica stans…

The purple being darker actually makes narrative sense.  She’s the same person but becoming more mature.  There’s thought behind it all even if ATRL just wants different for the sake of it 

She should've gone with red this era over purple, it fits so much more with 'Vampire' and 'Guts' and it wouldn't feel like Sour 2.0.

I wonder if the sounds that she used on her tiktoks have something to do with the sound of the album? for her 3 tiktoks this era, she used random sounds that only have couple of hundreds of tiktok using the same sound. hmm. I mean, when other celebrities post something on tiktok, they usually use whatever sounds that are already popular. 

I don’t love the album artwork but I also did not originally love Sour’s cover so I will give it some time.  

Everything about this era looks the same as her last album

 

Which is not a bad thing, she is probably playing too safe after what happened to Billie in HTE

 

The radical change turns a lot of people off

20 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

The purple being darker actually makes narrative sense.  She’s the same person but becoming more mature.  There’s thought behind it all even if ATRL just wants different for the sake of it 

It does make sense. She’s only 20 not 30 years old. Lol and it’s a myth that artists have to drastically change their aesthetic/branding every era. 

2 hours ago, Yog said:

Purple again… she could’ve picked a new color, @Lady Claire Red would’ve been an slay since it’s called “Guts”

MTE!! I think it would def give a glow up

44 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

2M likes on IG in 2 hours, her best ever :giraffe:

 

Flopping for sure!

Flop. She would've got more likes if the cover art wasn't purple :eli: 

Ok. Update. I kind of like the purple.  It’s growing on me.  I like that she is kind of taking ownership of a color as part of her brand. It is fun.  

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

Me thinks this will do like 400K first week. She's got the hype

 

Worst Beyonce 10s album? - Page 3 - Base - ATRL

More than that. It will do similar numbers as Harry’s House. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.