Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

definitely one of my least favorite words in the english language, up there with "gullet," "gulp," "soppy," "gloopy," "curdle" ...

 

couldn't be more excited!!!! :jonny4:

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 490.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

Everyone moved, loved the cover and title. Absolutely adore the purple theme.

1 minute ago, Love Again said:

Me thinks this will do like 400K first week. She's got the hype

 

Worst Beyonce 10s album? - Page 3 - Base - ATRL

If the lead smash, the album would do 700k 1st week. 

 

ATRL better stop demanding 360 change between albums. Look what happen to Xtina. You have to build your career and fanbases by growing gradually not rapidly 

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Harry styles did 500k right? I have a feeling Olivia will surpass it

spacer.png

I don't want set it too high because Harry's career is in a different stage than Olivia's but honestly with the way she's been teasing and building up this era I wouldn't be surprised if she'd managed to crack 500K

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

30yo gays!

this isnt the announcement for chromatica sis

"sour was a great cover, this is not"

 

 

Nahhh because I remember you all dragging her when she released the Sour cover. :dies:  

34 minutes ago, 305 said:

omg a SERVE

She's sticking to purple a lot

A The White Stripes/Jack white discography teas

 

OT: Cover kinda ate :jonnycat:

Edited by theoghon

I’m definitely looking forward to what she has to offer. 

Just now, Baby Judas said:

"sour was a great cover, this is not"

 

 

Nahhh because I remember you all dragging her when she released the Sour cover. :dies:  

The SOUR cover got dragged to hell on here the day she announced 

the cover looks like an alternative vinyl cover for Sour 

olivia-rodrigo-album-announcement.jpg?w=

 

 

She looks really really like a mestiza here (Filipina with European ancestry)

 

 

4 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I don't want set it too high because Harry's career is in a different stage than Olivia's but honestly with the way she's been teasing and building up this era I wouldn't be surprised if she'd managed to crack 500K

 

spacer.png

Honestly, I could see her doing 150k pure and 350k SEA. That's the high end I think, but clearly not impossible. 

Edited by Klein

preordered the cd + blue and purple vinyls. :jonny: let's go!! :jonny: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.