Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

do you not get tired hating on her in every thread… the song and album arent even out

 

9 minutes ago, Braz said:

Folks hating on her because she likes purple, touch some grass... :bibliahh:

Is every opinion that isn’t “it’s so amazing, love it!” just ~hating~ nowadays? :dies:  We are able to share our thoughts just like you are

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

Just now, Beyonnaise said:

 

Is every opinion that isn’t “it’s so amazing, love it!” just ~hating~ nowadays? :dies:  We are able to share our thoughts just like you are

Oh please you've been in Olivia threads since day 1.  :dies: 

1 minute ago, BuzzCharts said:

People are buying :giraffe:

 

 

Sour vinyls did 72k on the week that they were shipped. I have no doubt that GUTS will move more than that. :jonny: 

4 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

 

Is every opinion that isn’t “it’s so amazing, love it!” just ~hating~ nowadays? :dies:  We are able to share our thoughts just like you are

The only person who has hated on Olivia more than you over the last two years is @dangerousalex :laugh:  Never change though the salt is always hilarious 

I’m kinda over album covers from female artists that’s just them lying on the ground though…

I'm here for it, I wish it was another color other than purple but that's her color now I guess

I've read she has stocked around 20k vinyls for each additional variant. Does anyone know how many copies of the original vinyl has she stocked?

Edited by Bonicap

love the cover, it’s more mature which shows growth yet keeps consistent with her brand by using purple as her signature colour again. can’t wait to hear vampire!

1 minute ago, Arrows said:

I’m kinda over album covers from female artists that’s just them lying on the ground though…

What other covers have females laying on the ground?

3 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

What other covers have females laying on the ground?

Only one in recent memory is jorja smiths EP

She has a signature color and sticks to it which I think is a good thing. It'll also make it a bigger gag when she changes the color up later on 

4 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

What other covers have females laying on the ground?

Selena - Rare

Ariana - Thank U, Next

Alaska Reid - Disenchanter

 

Just off the top of my head but it feels like a pretty common motif

I like the red/rose fan made covers more, but I also appreciate that it’s kind of punk of her stick with purple when everyone expects new color/rebranding.

I see a post earlier asking for a different cover for each vinyl variant.. :eli: 

 

 

 

I Love the cover but just wish the background was in velvet color instead

2 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

 

 

OMG

 

She’s so smart istg :jonny5:

Yall stan this young lady? Pop culture has come to this? 

The cover is a flop. It's giving filler photo in a basic photoshoot, not album cover. It's doesn't help that it looks like something from her previous era

 

DrmYRosWoAACvGk.thumb.jpg.24c2de177a5b3f

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.