Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I really like the cover but idk how I feel about the title, like I like it, but at the same time I don't

me too tbh, SOUR was an instant yes but idk, i think i need to hear Vampire first to make my mind up if i really like it or not 

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 490.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

she’s going for her authentic self and showing natural evolution rather than bending to the industry’s expectations that female stars should reinvent themselves every era :clap3: yas

Sour is gonna skyrocket on streaming tomorrow because of the announcement :jonny5:

I see shes leaning into her sexual side more via the cover.

 

I wonder if she will have a britney or xtina moment 

Love this

 

The rollout is giving me so much Taylor vibes , I love Olivia for doing this :jonnycat:

 

This album will be banger

43 minutes ago, the70s said:

oh my god not everything has to be "new era" "new aesthetic" "reinvention" sometimes another album can be just a follow up!

the thing is they're merely speculating based on the COLOR of the album cover :skull:

 

we haven't even heard the lead single

i'm amazed at how she already chose the album title in the middle of the sour era :jonny5: queen of thinking years ahead

Fzgc2G-WIAALmqE?format=jpg&name=large

3 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Grow Up Taylor Swift. A true mastermind :WAP:

Wait now :gaycat5:

38 minutes ago, Arrows said:

The title is much better than Spill Ur Guts! Are all her album titles gonna be four-letter upper-case words though?

 

But the aesthetic is exactly the same as SOUR. I could see the album itself not being as monumental as SOUR, but maybe it’s a good long-term decision to stay in her lane, at least for now. We’ll see.

I didn’t expect her to change that much. She’s still young and figuring herself out. The third album might be more of a departure as far as image and music goes. 

The way she's gonna make purple her brand color like Taylor has made Red hers. A genius :jonny5:

26 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

olivia-rodrigo-album-announcement.jpg?w=

 

 

She looks really really like a mestiza here (Filipina with European ancestry)

 

 

because she is? isn’t she half white

Why would she reinvent herself on her sophomore era when the most successful female artists of this century didn't make drastic changes either. Alienating your fanbase so early on is not wise.

Just now, Luckitty said:

i'm amazed at how she already chose the album title in the middle of the sour era :jonny5: queen of thinking years ahead

Fzgc2G-WIAALmqE?format=jpg&name=large

 

oh my god.. :jonny: 

 

And I heard they shot the vampire cover like a year ago? Oh the planning for this rollout.. :jonny: 

the album cover looks like a random ass pic a teenager would post for a monthly dump on instagram :redface:

this feels like a SOUR B-side rather than a new album/era

Bad title and cover, it’s giving Sour rejects.

 

Interscope probably told her to not rock the boat image-wise at all after Happier Than Ever. Even if Olivia wanted to, it’s too jarring for 14 year old Becky and Amber.

4 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

she’s going for her authentic self and showing natural evolution rather than bending to the industry’s expectations that female stars should reinvent themselves every era :clap3: yas

eaxctly, what's wrong with showing growth?

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

I was hoping the album was out in August but this is still nice.

Just now, Love Again said:

The way she's gonna make purple her brand color like Taylor has made Red hers. A genius :jonny5:

Don't let BTS fans see this

I think I kinda like the fanmade red version better but i'm SEATED :WAP:

 

FzkCh8XXwAgvgfB?format=jpg&name=large  Fzj9lVfWAAEXdBh?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

4 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

 

oh my god.. :jonny: 

 

And I heard they shot the vampire cover like a year ago? Oh the planning for this rollout.. :jonny: 

I can't wait for the promo :jonny5: they probably have a lot of stuff prepared 

 

and now that she has a new team hopefully the promo will be even better than sour :jonny5:

I think red would've been better but I don't mind the purple, it's just a color it doesn't really matter that much :redface: a color is not gonna make me not stream an album

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I think I kinda like the fanmade red version better but i'm SEATED :WAP:

 

FzkCh8XXwAgvgfB?format=jpg&name=large  Fzj9lVfWAAEXdBh?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I don’t mind the purple since that seems to be her signature but the red does pop more.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.