Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Which Taylor duet from "Red" do you prefer?

Which duet from "Red" do you prefer? 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Which duet from "Red" do you prefer?

    • Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)
      27%
      19
    • The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol)
      72%
      49

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

 

 

The Last Time is amazing though. It walked so that exile could run 

I don’t speak stolen version

 

…..but the answer is The Last Time TV

  • ATRL Moderator

Nothing New is my favorite. :-* 

 

Out of these two though... I LOVE both, but I gotta give the edge of exile's big sister,The Last Time.

both are absolutely perfect and were easily 11/10, yet somehow got even better with the TVs :gaycat6:

Where is Nothing New and I bet you think about me?

 

Nothing New eat all those girlie up, that song was my whole personality for 3 months when red tv was released and im so mad at Taylor for keeping that song from us for 9 years, that song would define my graduation year.

The Last Time > Nothing New > I Bet You Think About Me > Everything Has Changed > Run

3 hours ago, JoeAg said:

I actually love both lol but The Last Time is slightly better

 

I adore both songs but The Last Time is just on another level lyrically :jonny:

However, Everything has changed has the best bridge of her entire career so there is that

s2QeJqupeRquAq-0mEet82FxS_vJMMAsf8OWLWwS

 

  • ATRL Moderator

it’s Nothing New, but out of those two is The Last Time and it’s not even close :bird:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.