Everything posted by SimpleKindofLife
-
Gypsy Rose's fiancé found dead on his birthday
I really hate that she had a kid with this man and really in general. RIP to him, their daughter is even more doomed now than she was before.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
If there was ever an album of hers that didn't need a deluxe it would be this one. More mediocre tracks for an underwhelming standard edition. I wish she would take a long break or collaborate with some new people, this sound and her current writing style is so tired.
-
Manon preparing solo debut
I just know she's gonna gag me
-
After - 'Fell Asleep in the Sun'
This album is so gorgeous, that title track is one of my favorite songs of the year for sure.
-
Normani performs "Motivation" at Variety's Power of Women event
I'm in disbelief that this song came out 7 years ago
-
Millie Bobby Brown welcomes second child through adoption
I love this for them
- Pepperidge Farm Remembers: Was Ed Sheeran being racist w/ this quote on the Grammys?
-
Trump claims he was rescued from rubble on 9/11
The dementia isn't working fast enough on him
-
2020s: your album of the decade so far?
SOS
-
Scooter now managing Sydney Sweeney's career
Can they just move to Israel already and leave the rest of us alone? We've suffered enough from Sydney's acting and Scooter's predatory managing practices
-
Mary J. Blige uncomfortable with AI ad, no longer endorses it and SUNO removes it
It's pretty impressive how successful she's managed to be while being surrounded by the worst people possible her entire career
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
She snapped with this who cares if it's a hit or not just BOP!
-
Is 2026 the worst year for pop music this decade?
The charts are pretty much the worst they've been this decade this year but there are still tons of excellent albums coming out. Labels aren't doing their jobs anymore at all.
- Hunter Biden comes out as "48.5% gay"
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
Carly Rae Jepsen, Tove Lo, beabadoobee, Laci Kaye Booth, After and Bea Miller
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
This'll be one of seven albums I'm looking forward to dropping on that day, how exciting!!! Always here for mother Miley.
-
Nepo babies are ruining music industry
I really like many of the Hoberts' songs but they're definitely an exception to the current problem. It really feels as if connected/privileged artists just lack the ability to think outside the box. All of those artists listed are super derivative and wouldn't be nearly as popular without their resources.
-
What would a modern Britney Spears album look like… realistically?
She'd be serving what Kylie's been giving us this decade so basically pop excellence for elder gays
-
One month since 'petal' released. Where does it rank in Ariana Grande's discography?
I'd rank it 7 overall above My Everything but even My Everything had higher highs and only suffers because it's not cohesive...
-
Haute & Freddy - "Touch Touch"
They're so fun to listen to, another 10/10 song
-
Why is Stella Lefty being pushed so hard?
I'm glad she's being dragged because Stick Season is one of the most popular songs of the decade and to get a hit with a copy of it is peak laziness. She needs to take this trash to Israel I'm sure they'll love it. And **** her dad and Groupon too I'll never be using it again.
-
Dolly Parton has died, aged 80
RIP to one of the best things to ever happen to that genre. There will never be another Dolly
-
Hayden Panettiere dead at 36
This is horrible, she had a really good career. Nashville will forever be one of my favorite shows especially because of her. Rest in peace
- Grammys 2027: Olivia vs Olivia, who will win?
-
Tinashe - "Melatonin"
This is a song of the year contender for sure. The video is everything as well