Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

MusicFan98

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MusicFan98

  1. Yes they are, same trash self produced music, same ugly members, but no hits for Stray Kids
  2. Deserves to be their biggest song, can't stand people claiming R2U is a good song, let alone their best...
  3. This is their best song Will'O wisp babe, oh baby it's blue flame This one is a close second
  4. I am no Carly stan but where is the praise for Burning Heart?? My Youtube music algorithm handed it to me and I am bopping hard
  5. it's like if g-dragon released Astro's Baby...
  6. This!!! Wth is that song??? Sounds like something she stole from Miyeon
  7. I thought she did just that though... Katy Perry - The Clown Act Witness Smile 143
  8. But aespa currently has more monthly listeners on spotify than Stray Kids, shouldn't you be sonically polluting the enviroment with SK's music, instead of worrying about Aespa's first latam tour? Like, it's giving misoginy
  9. I am sorry but Harry is not in the same position as these artists, he had a big underperformance in his 4th album no hit at that, kinda terrible but it is what it is, and being on top forever seems like an overstament, he's never been that guy... maybe during AIW but that's it.
  10. Kinda interesting how SM has been pumping out these japanese releases one after another, when some years ago their groups barely released japanese albums. Slay...
  11. If he ever sings I'd like to hear some vocals from him
  12. Stray kids fans need to stop thinking they can argue about vocals from other groups, they should just stick to posting tour dates or whatever
  13. OMG, HYO, Yuri and Sooyoung are a fuking slay, like these girls are amazing and they are SO hot and pretty, wow. Also them giving us a random experimental moment and an unexpected outro
  14. Bloody Mary's success translated into Flopsease lol
  15. I had big dreams 'till I tied myself to you Now I'm all consumed... My favorite lyric on that album tbh...
  16. I luv it ruined the little hype she had so... literally a perfect single but still did nothing for her, so sad... also it would have been better without nas
  17. I never said they were a kpop group, I said they come from a kpop background, literally created by BTS' company, guess who watched the show they were created through?? Kpop fans, that's why they always had some sort of fan base they didn't came out of nowhere like FLO for example.
  18. I am not trying to paint them as some sort of flops lol, what I mean is I really wonder where these high numbers come from, because as we know, other girl groups who got several hits failed to sell this much. That's why I brought up their kpop background, they have built a fan base the way most kpop groups do, That's what I meant. And reading your post all I got was "selling 100k on the US >>>> Selling 1M outside of the USA" lol
  19. Katseye comes from a Kpop industry background, these sales while better than I expected, are not that impressive simply because there are korean girl groups selling 1M+ per mini album lol.
  20. I need this to go viral on tiktok already, c'mon gen z...
  21. The GP is not here for Boygroup-Girlgroup music, it is not the 2000's anymore, people want relatable boring chorusless music, it's been over a decade since the last musical group phenomenon, there's been many attempts at trying to fill the void of 1D or 5H and all have failed... the only ones getting attention are the Kpop groups, that industry is so much enterteining to watch + you get plenty of content, constant releases and more... these girls are talented but I don't see it happening for them... or for anyone. PS: The only reason Katseye is lowkey happening is because they used and kpop approach to make them marketable to kpop fans + they are being backed up by kpop's biggest company, aka HYBE, they share labels or whatever with BTS... That should tell us enough.
  22. Lol this is not the case for Zara, she was not an US darling but NFY was a top 15 hit and she was smashing hard in europe, NFY, LL, Symphony, AMF, RML, IWL, she started flopping ever since RML up until MS/Stateside but it's not like it took her 4 eras to smash... Tinashe had big success with 2 On which's success RCA failed to capitalize on and then All My Friends happened and they still didn'tmanage to gather any attention to her career from that success and after many years her music got the spotlight with Nasty and the awful NBB remix, again she is failing to capitalize on this success because her new music is not pulling decent numbers. My point still stands, these ladies didn't spent YEARS flopping until they finally got hit, quite the opposite. A Case could be made for Sabrina, she was under hollywood records, ofc she was a flop...
  23. These were strong SERVES

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.