Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

vuelve88

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vuelve88

  1. She recorded that one video in front of a map. Lol. I think she will release more videos announcing other countries soon.
  2. Britney and Gaga are both bigger than Xtina.
  3. Ummm. She should have saved Dua Lipa for the last show. Afo Verde really said "Use your final show to promote flop Beele"
  4. They probably reduced some ticket prices to sell tickets more quickly. They had to do that for some of the last minute shows that her team loves to add. She could have a bigger overall tour box score if her team would announce shows far enough in advance.
  5. I think he'll be able to come back if he releases a good song. He's very capable
  6. Her team is the worst.
  7. I hope they collaborate on a new song.
  8. Lover has some gems. I only listened to TLOAS once and that was enough.
  9. Sweet performance. Shakira really shared the stage and let Dua shine and sing many of the verses.
  10. She was with RCA for years, and they're one of the worst labels. They probably didn't even submit her music for consideration.
  11. Sis, you forgot to switch to your dupe account.
  12. Her team is dumb, but they can't be that dumb.
  13. She stopped Karol G from being #1 on Spotify and Billboard Global
  14. lol. Well, at least the tour isn't over yet! I guess we will get more surprise announcements this week.
  15. I'm here for it. It could be the creative challenge she needs to inspire unique, new songs.
  16. Joe inspired some fantastic songs, but I think he ultimately made Taylor feel miserable.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.