Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

mid-tempo, it's pretty bare, I feel like there isn't much happening, mostly driven by bass guitar and simple drum/kick pattern, occasionally mere strings in the background

It lacks punch to me, or stronger climax, the "can love me better" post-chorus is the best part

3:20 in length

it's cute though

 

UGH

 

Not Malibu part 2. I wanted her to SMASH

 

wA6pgBv.gif

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

sounds like a grower tho and something HAC radio would eat up

Can you compare it to anything? Like is this another Malibu… 

Why did you come here 5 hours before the release to ruin our hype 

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

mid-tempo, it's pretty bare, I feel like there isn't much happening, mostly driven by bass guitar and simple drum/kick pattern, occasionally mere strings in the background

It lacks punch to me, or stronger climax, the "can love me better" post-chorus is the best part

3:20 in length

it's cute though

 

Now i’m scared :bloo: But i will judge when the full thing comes out in 3 hours. 
 

OT: anyone coming on Zoom party later?

Sometimes hearing other peoples’ opinions about songs before they’re out isn’t helpful because then you go into it with somebody else’s preconceived judgments about the song already influencing your first listen. But imma trust Miss Destiny today :gaycat6:

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

mid-tempo, it's pretty bare, I feel like there isn't much happening, mostly driven by bass guitar and simple drum/kick pattern, occasionally mere strings in the background

It lacks punch to me, or stronger climax, the "can love me better" post-chorus is the best part

3:20 in length

it's cute though

 

it's giving a simple earworm smash. :mandown: the length is a bit high though so i'm disappointed to hear it has no climax

34 minutes ago, Timbalegend said:

Why did you come here 5 hours before the release to ruin our hype 

 

It'll be a grower. Although Malibu never grew on me, all of her leads have been that way. None of them were love at first listen (except Midnight Sky).

 

 

23 minutes ago, wish said:

it's giving a simple earworm smash. :mandown: the length is a bit high though so i'm disappointed to hear it has no climax

Her Stay is here :clap3:

@BlackoutZone well is the 2nd single perched and ready for take off?

Are we getting any type of ANTHEM

I will reserve judgement for when I hear it myself. Miss BlackoutZone praised Carly’s recent album and, well :gaycat6:

27 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I will reserve judgement for when I hear it myself.

this. I hate it when people get upset over someone else's description/opinion of something. Just wait for the song to drop and form your own opinion.

ATRL gays always being dramatic as soon as they find out a song isn't uptempo :zzz:

1 minute ago, Fastlane said:

So it's gonna be her Diamonds moment, I guess.

I don't think so

Y’all put way too much stock into the opinion of individual ATRL users. Music is subjective and we have no clue what it sounds like. Keep an open mind :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

mid-tempo, it's pretty bare, I feel like there isn't much happening, mostly driven by bass guitar and simple drum/kick pattern, occasionally mere strings in the background

It lacks punch to me, or stronger climax, the "can love me better" post-chorus is the best part

3:20 in length

it's cute though

 

Hmm I'd be here for something like Maneskin's song or "Angels Like You"

 

But both those songs have a punch to them. :katie:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.