Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

what did this user do to get banned within 5 hours :skull:

2 hours ago, Juanny said:

Banned retroactively as they accumulated 3 bans since October 2021, which they are supposed to be permabanned for under our 3-strike policy. 

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

3 hours ago, biomind101 said:

Not here for a Bruno sample either, but from the snippet of sound and lyrics, it looks like we might be in for a rude awakening :gaycat7:

F***. This better be some stan twitter lie. I hate that song.

 

help.thumb.gif.d10a929e19a8bb867d1581d29

49 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

I want a euro pop smash from Miley!

Imagine :jonnycat: it’s not looking promising tho 

I lowkey feel like she is setting us up and making us think that it might be a ballad… and then she will hit us with a banger.

 

And also, wouldn’t it be amazing if she used the supposed Bruno chorus sample in the verse and hits us with an original pre-chorus and chorus that could blow our socks off? :gaycat2:

 

Ugh, her mind

3 minutes ago, biomind101 said:

I lowkey feel like she is setting us up and making us think that it might be a ballad… and then she will hit us with a banger.

 

And also, wouldn’t it be amazing if she used the supposed Bruno chorus sample in the verse and hits us with an original pre-chorus and chorus that could blow our socks off? :gaycat2:

 

Ugh, her mind

 I really hope it's not a ballad. We need a bop from Mike WiLL Made-It. 

Ughh I've always checked her music but not one album clicked with me (except for some songs). Than Plastic Hearts came and I was blown away. I've never been more excited about her era. And a lot of my friends are excited too. I didn't even know I had so many friends who wants to see her live.

4 hours ago, biomind101 said:

I lowkey feel like she is setting us up and making us think that it might be a ballad… and then she will hit us with a banger.

It has to be. There’s no other way. I would personally FUME if she dares wasting all this hype on a mellow ballad :priceless:

we need some insider to confirm that it is up-tempo / dance / crying but feeling my puss on the dancefloor kinda break-up anthem FAST

3 hours ago, BeachRat said:

we need some insider to confirm that it is up-tempo / dance / crying but feeling my puss on the dancefloor kinda break-up anthem FAST

right like everybody awfully quiet

2 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

No ballad but not uptempo either

We’ll, It’s lOVER

Spoiler

Unless it’s a Malibu type of bop :jonny6:

 

10 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

No ballad but not uptempo either

Okay I guess we'll wait and see what milene has in store for us

  • ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

No ballad but not uptempo either

Send it back

Nearly all of Miley's biggest hits are midtempos or ballads. What did you guys expect? :deadbanana4:

 

I'm happy it's not a Break My Soul/Stupid Love/etc.

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, wish said:

Nearly all of Miley's biggest hits are midtempos or ballads. What did you guys expect? :deadbanana4:

 

I'm happy it's not a Break My Soul/Stupid Love/etc.

When we went though and named all of our favorite leads, almost everyone named Midnight Sky or See You Again :toofunny2:  It’s clear what direction the forum was wanting! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.