Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

7 minutes ago, Allday said:

When I set me alarm for 11am it said 8 hours :gaycat7:

There’s 8 hours and 44 minutes

10 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

what I'm more surprised about is that we had 3-4 different insiders known for reliable tea leaking us the date of the single release, the album title, the album release date, the number of tracks etc ... but not a single one was able to give us a tiny hint about what the music sounds like :dies:  which is a first. for once miley really defeated them on their mission. we have to stan.

 

did they sign an nda? or columbia really is a fortress

Im glad. It’s annoying when a song leaks and you have to read everyone’s opinion days before it even releases. Takes all the wind out. It’s exciting when you have no idea what a song is gonna give. 

Am I the only one who disliked Bangerz? I listened to SMS (Bangerz), Love Money Party, Drive, and Do My Thang in the car, and it comes across as a white woman appropriating black rap/hip-hop. And I say this as a white male! This is not to say rap/hip-hop is strictly a black genre, but when Miley does it, it's downright cringe. I'm glad Miley has moved on from a Bangerz/She is Coming sound or her psychedelic Dead Petz. These projects were a total wash. I know Younger Now is looked down upon, but at least it's not as cringe or embarrassing as singing/performing "Why they put the D in the P!," "I love my P, that means I got cattitude," or "It's bananas, like a F-ing 'rangutan, b." 

2 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

Am I the only one who disliked Bangerz?

 

8 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

Im glad. It’s annoying when a song leaks and you have to read everyone’s opinion days before it even releases. Takes all the wind out. It’s exciting when you have no idea what a song is gonna give. 

THIS! It's so refreshing not really knowing anything bout it and how they percieve the song to sound like. 

 

My tw tl can't stop talking about it, Midnight Sky never got this amount hype.

  • ATRL Moderator

very excited for this, im glad i don’t work tomorrow so i can stay up and listen to it :duca:

 

is the video also coming at the same time?

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

Am I the only one who disliked Bangerz?

And the answer is... No.

 

It's my least favorite Miley album and the era where I kind of stopped stanning. It does have some amazing songs (Adore You, Drive, Maybe You're Right) but the vast majority of the album was SKIPS for me.

 

YN was also mid, but fortunately she released Plastic Hearts, which had NO skips :alexz:So I'm just hoping she continues on this path!

14 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

Am I the only one who disliked Bangerz? I listened to SMS (Bangerz), Love Money Party, Drive, and Do My Thang in the car, and it comes across as a white woman appropriating black rap/hip-hop. And I say this as a white male! This is not to say rap/hip-hop is strictly a black genre, but when Miley does it, it's downright cringe. I'm glad Miley has moved on from a Bangerz/She is Coming sound or her psychedelic Dead Petz. These projects were a total wash. I know Younger Now is looked down upon, but at least it's not as cringe or embarrassing as singing/performing "Why they put the D in the P!," "I love my P, that means I got cattitude," or "It's bananas, like a F-ing 'rangutan, b." 

I have never liked it, and I’m a longtime Miley stan

We Can’t Stop is a hip hop classic idc. Still her best lead

Edited by Roman Holiday

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

written by Miley, Michael Pollack & Aldae

A songwriter! 

 

So this basically confirms there's no Bruno Mars sample. Great! :jonny:

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

written by Miley, Michael Pollack & Aldae

can you tell us how does it sound like? :jonnycat: 

5 minutes ago, Scars said:

So this basically confirms there's no Bruno Mars sample. Great! :jonny:

PLZ

1 minute ago, shadesofmiley said:

can you tell us how does it sound like? :jonnycat: 

mid-tempo, it's pretty bare, I feel like there isn't much happening, mostly driven by bass guitar and simple drum/kick pattern, occasionally mere strings in the background

It lacks punch to me, or stronger climax, the "can love me better" post-chorus is the best part

3:20 in length

it's cute though

 

4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

mid-tempo, it's pretty bare, I feel like there isn't much happening, mostly driven by bass guitar and simple drum/kick pattern, occasionally mere strings in the background

It lacks punch to me, or stronger climax, the "can love me better" post-chorus is the best part

3:20 in length

it's cute though

 

Hmmmmm this does not bode well for Miss Destiny Star

4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

mid-tempo, it's pretty bare, I feel like there isn't much happening, mostly driven by bass guitar and simple drum/kick pattern, occasionally mere strings in the background

It lacks punch to me, or stronger climax, the "can love me better" post-chorus is the best part

3:20 in length

it's cute though

 

thank you!! i wonder if it has the same vibes as taste of my own cause that description fits that song too. i’m excited :gaycat4:

12 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

mid-tempo, it's pretty bare, I feel like there isn't much happening, mostly driven by bass guitar and simple drum/kick pattern, occasionally mere strings in the background

It lacks punch to me, or stronger climax, the "can love me better" post-chorus is the best part

3:20 in length

it's cute though

 

welp

Miss Destiny Hope always gave us 10/10 lead singles, even during the lowest moments in her career. She better not **** this up now that she's going to have a label push we haven't see for her in years. :gaycat6:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.