Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

Having in mind that Flowers will be out 5 hours before the end of this tracking week, does anybody here know if the website pre-sales are going to count for this week or the next one? :giraffe:

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

I can almost see it, that dream I’m dreaming :duca: 

i was like i like these lyrics :rip:

I wonder why they chose to release it midnight GMT. I know Harry did it with As It Was, Adele with Easy On Me but those made more sense considering. I know Spotify updates with GMT, wonder if that has anything to do with it. Or if this is just how Columbia rolls. Either way I'm very excited for this song and that I don't have to stay up till midnight to hear it lol

4 minutes ago, justin464 said:

I wonder why they chose to release it midnight GMT. I know Harry did it with As It Was, Adele with Easy On Me but those made more sense considering. I know Spotify updates with GMT, wonder if that has anything to do with it. Or if this is just how Columbia rolls. Either way I'm very excited for this song and that I don't have to stay up till midnight to hear it lol

Definitely the way Columbia releases singles 

1 hour ago, Scars said:

Having in mind that Flowers will be out 5 hours before the end of this tracking week, does anybody here know if the website pre-sales are going to count for this week or the next one? :giraffe:

the pre order when I ordered them said it will be sent on Jan 13th so I'm guessing it will count for then next one. 

So where are we expecting this to land in the lead single rankings? 
 

Is she gonna top her best lead/song ever, Midnight Sky? 
 

Yes, I think she will. :gaycat5:

6 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

So where are we expecting this to land in the lead single rankings? 
 

Is she gonna top her best lead/song ever, Midnight Sky? 
 

Yes, I think she will. :gaycat5:

Midnight Sky was heavenly

21 minutes ago, biomind101 said:

Midnight Sky was heavenly

It deserved sm better

I listened to teaser 3 again, and I think we are getting that awful Bruno sample. F***.

 

gretchen-breakdown.gif

this is her first single in a while we really don’t know what it will truly sound like:WAP: so excited 

21 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

this is her first single in a while we really don’t know what it will truly sound like:WAP: so excited 

3 words: Bruno Mars sample :eli: 

She's set the bar so high with lead singles. I think her and Britney have been the most consistent with their lead singles throughout their careers. So many iconic ones, and the ones that aren't iconic are gigantic slays. I can't wait :WAP:

3 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

How are y’all listening for the first time? 

I bought the digital single off the website but i think im gonna spotify it :coffee:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.